Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1183783

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Engineer or Marksman

[Copy link] 15/3592

Posted on 9/14/13 1:07:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to replace my ninja or paladin, with an engineer or marksman, as they would likely stay with my druid in raid and have better chances of survival. Paladin is good, but also stays off eventually and druid do not heal him much when he gets to him due to his divine srhield.
Help pls for raid, engineer or marksman??

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 1:11:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow you want to replace a legend with elite hero?
I would die for a ninja or paladin :)

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 1:35:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think in the last update the heal by druid to paladin with or without divine shield is the same so why exchange a legendary hero with an elite hero?

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 1:48:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

they always die while even my angel that has less level than them always survives in raid. they strays off the team and end up being ambushed.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 1:49:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same thing is happening to me with my ninja and sucubbus with 4/5 enfeeble

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 1:50:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

lonewolves style lol

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 1:50:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it's always frustrating when u see them walking into a trap.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 1:55:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i just sit there wondering why the hell woupd they just sit there and attack buildings while being ambushed lol and leaving my druid. I like enfeeble on my succubus for arena but for raids hes just another ninja with a mind of its own

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 2:00:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They always die everytime in raid, while even my angel with lower level survives. They stray off the team and get ambused. It's frustrating everytime when they do that. They always like "I'm better than the team, I don't need them" especially that ninja, he's always like "I'm chuck norris" and end up dying.  Always the first to die.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 2:03:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The ninja damage is amazing but of what point is it when he destroys just two buildings and maybe 4 foot soldier. I started deploying late of recent so as to be able to focus on heroes instead.

Signature