Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1183783

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] CLAN: how must the game look and why should we have a Clan?

[Copy link] 4/1245

Posted on 9/14/13 6:12:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oke so i see many suggestions about adding a clan system to Castle Clash.
I am wondering, how do u guys see this. How should the game look when there are clans? What can a clan do that a person alone cant? What benifieds are there?  Just explain how u want to see it.

Thanks up front.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 6:17:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here are some ideas that may go along with a guild feature if it is implemented.

- Guild battles (Face your greatest adversary in a dual to the death)

- Troop sharing (Share troops with your allies to improve attacks and take the lead)

- Resource sharing/Guild vault (Help out your teammates when they need it most)

- Guild rewards that can be purchased by coins in the guild vault (Guild icons, Guild 2nd names etc.)

- Guild kingdom (Create and share ideas into one massive guild kingdom)
  (Would also help with the guild rewards / guild vault part of my previous suggestion)

- Guild rankings for members (Improve your rank and help your guild succeed)

- Guild rivals (Select a guild to be your rival, if you beat any member of that guild in a raid you get extra HB/resources)

There are tons of ideas, these are just a few.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 6:34:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

awesome I was also thinking of having a gem mine , where the guild buys the mine for 10000 and it produces x amount per day , or having guild battles , and have owner, attack captain , defence captain , members , the att captain could deal extra damage in clan battles and it could be that during a war you cant attack members if the defence captain is online or undefeated what u think guys?

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 6:38:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

there could be guild walls so once destroyed you deal extra damage , a bank , so we pay less transfer fee when we send allies resources, ie befor 10000=> 1000 ( lvl1) , 10000=> 3000 (lvl3) , 10000=> 9000(lvl9) etc.....

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 6:43:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

oh and use mana for the spells ,

Signature