Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1186649

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] gryphon a little overpowered?

[Copy link] 9/1728

Posted on 9/14/13 1:00:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Does anyone else think that the gryphon/dragon is way overpowered? They arent very good at defending but when it comes to attacking they are unstoppable. Cannons cant shoot at them, they fly over walls, AND they dont set off bombs, really? They should balance them out with every other unit that does get affected by everything (cannons, walls, and bombs). Just my thoughts

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 1:05:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No they die so easily to lvl 5 Hunter troops. As soon as SandSeven gets back to me on recording I will be recording and posting videos for you guys.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 1:17:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

flight as a whole is overpowered.   bei g able to fly over walls is bad enough, but being immune to aoes and cannons is sick.   i think they should just be able to fly over walls, but not have aoe immunity.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 2:06:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Today my group of griffins easily won against fairy dragons, they are balanced with their low health.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 2:26:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's like saying Archers and Mages should have to fight hand 2 hand.  For the most part all characters are well balanced...you just have to learn how to use them and defend against them.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 2:30:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When you are higher level you probably won't even have cannons or maybe just one for good measure.  I use to have all cannons and as soon as I got higher level I converted them all to arrow towers.  They work great early on in the game because you depend a lot on on your troops.  Later in the game you will only use them with different strategies to keep heroes alive.  The defense from heroes is MUCH higher with them.  Cannons won't do anything at all to heroes in late game.  Most of the time when I attack a base, I don't even release troops.  So, I'd stick with arrow towers or magic towers if you want.  They attack air and ground.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 3:06:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This game is overpowered...

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 3:10:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

JakePotter replied at 9-14-2013 04:06 PM
This game is overpowered...

Your face is overpowered!

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 3:14:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks! I have been known to make the granny panties drop!

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 3:16:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have level 5 ornithopters. They seem really underpowered when they should be the best troops in the game with their cost/space. All I use them for is to gain fires in high level dungeons. Even then I lose mana. Troops aren't very balanced in this game imo. In raids for example, it's more efficient to use just champs until everything is cleared, or troops get insta-gibbed.

Signature