Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 61    Total Posts: 1186647

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] An idea.

[Copy link] 9/1407

Posted on 9/14/13 7:41:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

People with higher defense overall record give out more hb when you raid them. I'm tired of seeing really good bases with great defense that gives the same amount of hb as an okay to bad defense base. Lets say, if the guy you are raiding usually gets 100% most of the times he gets raided then defeating his base would only give out 2 hb. Now, a guy who has a 20 defended and 0 raided base would give out 20 hb. Would make it a lot more fun raiding bases. Just an idea, anyone want to add suggestions to this idea?

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 7:54:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Totally agree. But if exaggerated this feat could discourage people from building great defences. Get raided more means more resources lost, even if the raid fails.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 7:59:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think you are so right. It only gives 4hb and once I have 5 towers  I will have a beast village which will not be fair to any of the other players. Also if there is more challenge then where should be more HB or green gems so low rankers can get better heroes

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 8:00:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

what if you get rewarded as well for defending depending on how succesful their raiding record is. For example, if a person who is succesful at raiding bases 90% of the time attacks a base and is not succesful then the defender gets half of the hb? This is just an idea, im sure there would be a way to balance it out to make it a noce feature to add on.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 8:01:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

*nice *^^^

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 8:07:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Before I move to android, I player clash of clans and how they did it was like 20 rewards(hb). If the attacker did not get 1 star, then they are down 10 rewards(hb ) and the winning defense takes those 10. He the attacker gets 1 star, they get like they get like 4-5 rewards and 2 stars with 8-11. If the attacker successful ly get 1-2 stars then the losing defence get 0 rewards,and get lose rewards. If the attacker gets 3stars then he will get 20 rewards and the loser will lose 20 rewards.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 8:11:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Something like that would be nice except for losing hb if u get beaten, its already hard enough to get hb as it is unless you are top 50 in the arena. But yeah thats where I am heading with this idea :)

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 8:11:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also, the reward for raiding, resources notwithstanding, is minute. I find that once i have enough resources and all my builders are engaged for the day, I just stop playing... Would be nice if you can ear more HB when raiding.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 8:12:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Especially if someone is not so good and want to be better then it would be hard for them to progress. It falls under the 1% philosophy, the richer just keep on growing richer while the poor just keep on staying poor kinda thing.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 8:14:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yup, just making ypu a target to raid, instead of being rewarding to have the resources. The HB would keep you playing more, jist would have to wait on troops a little.

Signature