Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1186649

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] How do you train your heroes?

[Copy link] 5/183

Posted on 9/14/13 10:31:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, I'm not asking you how to train your heroes, I'm asking how do you train your heroes?

The reason I'm asking is because lately I've been seeing a lot of complaining around here so just to sort of lower the tensions, I figured I'd ask a normal question. What method do you use to train your heroes? I personally like to raid people by sending my Druid out first, then the hero I'm training. It works and all, but I must say it's a pretty slow method.

How do you train yours? And what's your highest level hero? Mine is level 60 (I know, it's low). Hopefully this hasn't been discussed already, but if it has I apologize.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 10:45:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I train mine at the same time i farm for shards. I don't have a druid, so I have to do it the hard way. I farm the first skull in dungeon 2, send all my griffins and the hero I'm leveling. my current highest is a 5 star level 80, lowest is 72. I also use raiding, but again, since I don't have a druid I have to use all 5 when I do so, so raids give them all equal exp

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 10:50:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(84555973) replied at 9-14-2013 11:45 PM
I train mine at the same time i farm for shards. I don't have a druid, so I have to do it the hard w ...

Just wondering, how many shards do you have? I try to farm as well but I literally only get like, two shards every ten games.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 11:57:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have the same method as you. Send druid first then 2nd hero, have times where my heroes split up and the one I'm trying to train gets killed x.x. Other then that I train them when farming for shards. My highest hero is lv 60( druid and engineer). I got 40 shards right now, used 36 on engineer because I'm low on heroes.

Signature
Posted on 9/15/13 12:00:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i rank up everything at the same time, with druid first.    now that i have a ninja i might switch to ninja first for the purposes of arena.

Signature
Posted on 9/15/13 12:00:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i rank up everything at the same time, with druid first.    now that i have a ninja i might switch to ninja first for the purposes of arena.

Signature