Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1186913

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Complaint

[Copy link] 10/1522

Posted on 9/15/13 6:00:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My only complaint thus far is that you lose resources when you are raided and your defense is successful. My thoughts are that if your defense is successful the raider should lose resources.

Signature
Posted on 9/15/13 6:26:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Absolute joke. I'm sick of loosing ridiculous amounts off stuff in raids and not even getting a shield for they end the battle at 40odd percent or get killed just after taking all my stuff.  I was off an hour and pretty much emptied.  Ridiculous. How can you expect to level up anything when you can't save!

Signature
Posted on 9/15/13 6:30:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Totally agree with this makes no sense

Signature
Posted on 9/15/13 7:23:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

successful defend.. the honor badge lost by the attacker should give to the defender

Signature
Posted on 9/15/13 7:26:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with Enarak. This has been and still is the best suggestion that there is for defending well.

Something else that just doesnt make any sense is how retarded your Heroes and troops get sometimes when there are 9 open frigging slots in the wall and yet they are there banging away on a solo post while your team is dying. I think the AI has to be improved. Raids have gone south just because of this kinda stuff.

Signature
Posted on 9/15/13 7:30:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes why do you lose resource when you defense is successful this makes no sense at all its actually totally counter productive with this logic you are better of not defending your base that way you can't lose as many resources

Signature
Posted on 9/15/13 7:45:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

theres another thread called shielding semms backwards thats basically the same point.   right  now, playersvare punished for having good Defense

Signature
Posted on 9/15/13 8:36:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We are aware of the problem and development team is already working on it,  all we can do for now is wait.

Thank you

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 10:23:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I usually try to spend most of my money and mama before logging because of fear of raids. the game forces me to raid other players when I log back on because of the small pots in the dungeons. the entire raiding principle is backwards. there should be a limit to what you can lose when raided and dungeons should pay out more

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 10:35:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This matter has to be dealt with caution though... There are some p2p that quickly leveled up their bases leaving heroes way behind. They should be getting their little something too from raids. Just a thought - never spent a dime myself :-)

Signature