Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 13    Total Posts: 1185310

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] The next level and Head To Head

[Copy link] 5/1763

Posted on 9/18/13 8:15:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So let me take it to yet another level.
How about a challenge Arena ?
Hero vs Hero, choose between betting some fixed amounts of Gold and or Mana.
You can of course only challenge people withing a certain range of your own Ranking, like +-250, I wouldn't know what would be the best sollution there.
How about getting experience from fights in the arena.
How about telling me that I haven't been levelling up my Hero Altar to save 19 seconds only of recovery time on my level 80 Druid ?
How about a cleanup service for the in game chat forum.
Like getting those utterly annoying spamming, rude and vulgare individuals kicked out for good.
Maybe, and just maye, there could be a little easier to gain Gems to purchase Heroes.
Make two different types, like one that can only be used to purchase Heroes.
Slightly easier to come by than the type you also can use to quicker upgrade your stuff, and make it slightly harder to get by these with the increase in levels.
Everybody want to aim for the top, but the distant to get there grows faster by the second if you're a new player.
Takes away motivation and might easily lead to a desserted account.

Beside all this, I like the game maybe a tad too much, but that's not a bad thing, is it ?

1Love from,

Mr.Ninja

IGG ID: 87350795  Ingame name: MrNinja

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 8:19:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

very good points.  if the devs are serious about this game... should absolutly work on those stuff. Betting on 1vs1 is a very nice idea . Oohh and by the way... Magic needs to get fixed. Meteor strike doesnt work at all and so many spells cost too much for nothing .

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 8:19:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And...  r

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 8:20:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

"How about a challenge arena?" - I like that idea, maybe they can work something out.

"How about getting experience from fights in the arena." - Again, a good idea, maybe they can implement it.

"How about telling me that I haven't been levelling up my Hero Altar to save 19 seconds only of recovery time on my level 80 Druid ?" - The respawn time of your heroes gets longer as they level up, it is essential to upgrade your Hero Altar to save as much time as you can from their respawn time.

"How about a cleanup service for the in game chat forum."
There's a lot of vulgar language in the public chat, can the game developers fix it?
Here is a response from the Moderator Hoodiee about this issue:
"Thank you very much for supporting Castle Clash. We are still in the process of upgrading our chat system but are currently unable to resolve this issue. Until we have a solution, we urge you to ignore these players if you encounter them in the game. Once our Chat system has been upgraded, we will be able to severely deal with vulgarities."
So in other words, your only options at this time are to mute the players by pressing the speaker button to the left of their name, pause the chat, or not use the chat all together.

Question / Answer found in this thread:
http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... 3945&extra=page%3D1

"Maybe, and just maye, there could be a little easier to gain Gems to purchase Heroes.
Make two different types, like one that can only be used to purchase Heroes."
- This is already around, it is called shards. You can get them from beating dungeons. Skull dungeons have a higher chance of dropping shards.

If you have anymore questions / concerns, feel free to private message me personally or reply to this message.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 8:23:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And something minor... but reaching 15.000 might to get the second star achievement... is a joke. Only 7 people managed to get this . What is the third requirement ?  15.000.000 ?  It should get fixed maybe lowering the prize .

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 3:11:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the support, and just to clearify.
By writing "Head to Head", I don't just limit it to One on One.
Maybe Three on Three would be better, cause then the combinaion of the Heroes you choose could massively affect the outcom of the battle.
limiters like some Heroes can not team up would be a nice challenge as well.
This could be something random, if not I'm sure there's some top lvl players that already have their trio ready.
Druid, Succubus and Paladin would be my imidiate guess.

Mr.Ninja

Signature