Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Arena HB

[Copy link] 7/1457

Posted on 9/18/13 10:16:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Prizzo at 9-18-2013 11:21 AM

I propose changing the arena HB rewards to:
less steep increase hb/hour reward at high rankings
more hb for winning battles

these changes will reward active players, give lower levelled players a chanceto gain hb and catch up as long as they're very active, and help the problem of the top players being impossible to catch up to. many players' heroes, including mine, are stuck at level 40/60/80 etc because they're having to wait weeks to get the HB to level up any one hero, while the top players have thousands of hb in excess. the current system is unfair, and means new players will never reach the top rankings, no matter how much effort, time, or even money they put into the game.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 7:23:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes.. totally agreed. . they have to change so that new players with big spending power can overtake their position.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 7:29:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agree on this too.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 1:33:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We agree also no use.. The DEVS must agree and change fast...

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 1:40:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

agree on this post 4440/hr on top 1 and me only 80 or 90/hr theres a large gap or difference on hb and that means their gonna be stronger and stronger and me always behind because they have to much hb to purchase hero and consume to their current hero

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:12:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes.. we all agree but the devs seem quiet..

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:27:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The devs don't speak english

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 3:39:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

u cant get rank 1 becoz u dont have the right hereoa right talent. my lv hishest was lv 93 druid and 80++ all legend . after 1 week fifhring in arena I was able to catch up to top 20 ranking. I was played for 40 days. putting alot effort and money into it for talent. at last today I manage get my 1st ranking for 5 minute  able to get 4440 hb. if u complain so much but dint look at your self y u whinning alot?

Signature