Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 34    Total Posts: 1184630

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] arena/ honor badge system

[Copy link] 13/2864

Posted on 9/19/13 2:04:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Now I've seen many people's suggestions, and I figured I would put my opinion in here. Now the amount of honor badges that are given out for the top players is pretty unfair. The top players get so much, it's hard for players like myself( in the 300-1000 range) to catch up and compete with them. It also makes people set up horrible defense on the arena just to lose and go back ranks to be able to beat people easier and gain honor badges that way. I feel like if you increased the amount of hb earned more for the people in, say the top 5000 for example, then it would give us more reason to want to keep our rank higher instead of just losing on purpose. This would also allow players to atleast have a glimmer of hope that we could catch up to the higher players because we would be earning more hb. Just an idea, love the game but feel this would make it a little more competitive with the top players and hopefully stop people from getting discouraged from playing the game when they get at that type of rank.also, since people keep complaining about not getting legendary heroes, you could add a boss dungeon that you get to pick a legendary hero at the end if you beat it. Maybe you get to pick the hero beforehand, and that determines which boss dungeon you have to beat in order to get that hero.You could only get one hero from it, and this way it would at least give everyone a fair chance at getting a legendary hero instead of having it all rely on luck. I feel that this would be somewhat of a compromise in that you could do something to get a legendary hero, but only once so that everyone can atleast have a shot at getting one and maybe make people enjoy the game a bit more. For instance, you would have to do an easier boss dungeon to get the paladin compared to the boss dungeon you'd have to do to get a druid or a ninja. One last idea I have is that make magic available to use for defense. Would make it much more interesting in raids and would be harder to take resources. Say if u wanted to save up for a day or so u could put an expensive form of magic guarding your base in order to protect your resources. Obviously these are just ideas and would need some fine tuning, but I feel that a majority of the people that play this game would like these ideas implemented into the game. Looking forward to feedback.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:06:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This has been discussed a million times and I think the moderators of this forum have already addressed this issue to the devs.

So now we wait.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:08:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yea i apologize i did not see all the other posts or the suggestion thread, feel a bit like an idiot but still some decent ideas i think lol.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:11:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hero can only obtained from gems :)

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:13:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great idea, I've actually been thinking the same thing. The # of players increase each day, therefore the amount of hb given to ranks should change accordingly to the # of players. I don't care if I lose in arena because the difference of -10 hb an hour isnt mich when i can just have easier opponents and get 200 hb by losing at purpose. I would say top 5000 bump up to atleast 150 an hour, probably more honestly. Its not a good system when ppl ranked last have way easier matches and still gaining -20 hb than a player ranked at 10.5 k , then top 10k only gain +30 more hb an hour than those who jist staryed and have weak teams. Increase the hb amount at 5000.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:24:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Everyone will catch up in the next few months regardless of HB per hour. Hero level 100+ takes a massive amout of time per level. As a top player I have 485,000HB and NOTHING to spend it on as it will take me weeks to get my heroes to level 120.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:31:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(85349402) replied at 9-19-2013 03:24 AM
Everyone will catch up in the next few months regardless of HB per hour. Hero level 100+ takes a mas ...

And 485k HB could help thousands of other players. Instead they are laying uselessly in the pockets of the top players.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:35:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That player will spend all those HB to buy random heroes and sacrifice it to level up all his heroes' skills.

No one will be able to catch up if the devs don't change this system.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:51:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just keep sending email to the DEVS to change the SYSTEM

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 3:04:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

idk if I agree with the hb change. everyone who is behind or doesnt have a legendary hero or is missing the druid has something to complain about. if everyone git the best things easily then everyone would have the best and the gane would be boring. the only complaint that I have that doesn't involve game play (raiding, ai, upgrade times, not the typical I dont have the legendary heris whaa whaa whaa) is that the best hero in the game is unobtainable unless u spend $300 real cash. thats enough to by an xbox.  thats ridiculous.  I do agree though that allowing the defense to use maybe 1 spell would be really cool. 1 is enough cayse u have towers and walls so u dont want to be able to use 3 or 4 spells like the attacker. it would also be cool if there specific spells just for defense.

Signature