Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 34    Total Posts: 1184630

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] info from the devs

[Copy link] 6/1569

Posted on 9/19/13 4:37:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The druid obviously has been changed whether it was a nerf or just a correction but when these updates are done why isnt there a clear explanation of everything that was done in those patches on top of the foruns?

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 5:01:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not familiar with Mobile games like I am with console games, but I am very familiar with the Call of Duty series. In modern warfare 3 Infinity Ward actually admitted that the lag compensation was the direct cause for the connection issues, and they were at fault for the changes made. It was actually really refreshing for a company to come out and admit they were wrong and have a solution for it.

However, in black ops 2 Treyarch never admitted any blame for the camera issues and other aspects that greatly affected the multiplayer experience. wow a number of issues were addressed, very little of the information was passed on to the community concerning the net code and match making  All of the nerfs and buffs we're all tested by the community. it was very common to get a patch where a certain gun had a damaged nerf, however it turns out that the damage was never changed it was always the range. I won't play another Treyarch made Call of duty not because the game but because I don't trust the devs.

so far, I GG scenes to be taking care of the issues, and when there is a problem, they address it and fix it. I see no reason for them to divulge all the details of every fix they make and the information that they do give us about the changes made and the change is coming I have been forthright and accurate, so I'd like to say thank you to the devs at IGG and keep up the good work.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 5:35:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

SandSeven replied at 9-19-2013 06:01 AM
I'm not familiar with Mobile games like I am with console games, but I am very familiar with the Ca ...

I like how 75% of this has nothing to do with the topic or the game.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 5:37:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol i know right. The herbal meds make me lose my train of thought and ramble

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 5:43:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do we have proof that druid got nerfed? I don't see anything in the release notes indicating such.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 7:09:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was on with Live Support yesterday for an issue where my Druid revives and stands like a rusty tin man.  So I asked about any changes to the Druid heal or any other.  If it happen, Live Support doesn't know about it.  Seems they only get the release notes as that's what they sent me on .11 and .12 changes.  

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 11:48:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Quit whining a

Signature