Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 34    Total Posts: 1184630

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] changing device

[Copy link] 1/152

Posted on 9/19/13 9:33:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

how can I save my data on an android phone and load it on my new iphone when it comes tomorrow as I dont want to start again as I have nearly a 1000 gems which I paid for mostly and built my town up ok and dont want all that to go to waste.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 10:24:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can I use the same account on multiple devices?
Yes you can. There are two options of doing this.
The first option is to link the account your want to transfer on your phone with your Gmail. This can be done by following these steps (Thanks to Hoodiee):
Accounts and Sync - Add Account - Add 1 Gmail account - Enter Game - Settings - Link Account - Choose your Gmail account - Confirm Link - Authorize - Settings - Link Account - Choose your Gmail account again - Enter Game

The second option is to link any account on the new device and then change it to the account you want to play with. This can be done by following these steps (Thanks to Hoodiee):
Accounts and Sync - Add Account - Add 2 or more Gmail accounts (including the account used on the old device) - Enter Game - Settings - Link Account - Choose one of your Gmail accounts (do not choose the account that you have used on the old device) - Confirm Link - Authorize - Settings - Link Account - Choose the previously selected Gmail account - Settings - Change Account - Choose the Gmail account that was linked to your old game account.

Question / Answer found in this thread:
http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... 3945&extra=page%3D1

Signature