Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 34    Total Posts: 1184630

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Cons of a good defense

[Copy link] 10/2357

Posted on 9/19/13 9:34:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been trying to boost my defense for a while now and when I finally did, I noticed that I lose more loot than when I had a bad one.

I get Victory when someone attacks me after they have already emptied my coffer. The thing is, I won, but in actuality, I never won anything. I don't even get a reward for putting up a good defense.

So now, I won the raid, meaning I'm still open for another attack, which could he from the same person. With this, I can get 10 Victories but at the end of the day, my coffer is empty. Isn't it ironic that you won but lost all your hard earned loot?

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 9:41:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, i totally agreed to that and i fell so stupid seeing the victory and beside losing money and mana.. What is the Victory all abt.. i lost money, mana.. got to wait for my hero to wake up!!! What do i really win? When i attach someone, i lose i lost honor badges.. but when i won a defense.. i dun even win any badges.. hope admin could come up with something to balance up.. cheers!

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 9:46:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since this issue has been brought up a gazillion times already, I believe the devs will do something about this. They listen to the players' concerns, just look at the replay function, nerfed druid, etc. So it may be just a matter of time when successful defenses are rightfully rewarded.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 12:58:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

like this post i have already good defense and always kill all my enemy before they got me 50% but i still lose gold and mana and it sucks you know wew

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 1:10:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seems to me a simple solution would be  if you score below 50%  when attacking,  you get nothing.   Rewarding failure and punishing success cannot work as game mechanics,  or a business model.   For the longevity of the game this has to be fixed,  and quick before the top players that are the most dedicated look elsewhere for their entertainment.   I for one am tired of beating myself upon my own battlements.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 1:24:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes exactly what is taking so long this can't be that difficult to fix. Kudos for the replay that is amazing

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:09:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think they should give you honor badges for your successful defends, after all the attacker is losing them so it would make sense the defender gets them

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:09:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

and also exp points would be awesome!! ign im2awesome

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:52:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

you should get some of the HB ... maybe 10% of what the person lost.  You should not get EXP.  You should also get a small daily HB based on your might rank.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:58:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Ndraxian0 at 9-19-2013 04:00 PM

I agree that defenders need SOME reward. Either Hero badges or Experience for the heros make the most sense logically, and are the least likely to break things.

Hero shards would be REALLY nice to get... but I'm afraid that would make the dungeon even more illrelevant.

Maybe a defense based achievement? Like defeat 500000 mana's worth of troops in a defense?

Signature