Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 34    Total Posts: 1184630

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Which Succubus should I keep?

[Copy link] 4/1466

Posted on 9/19/13 11:54:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just got two Succubi in a row. One has War God (increases attack by 10%), the other has Stone Skin (reduces damage taken by 5%). So... Which one should I keep and which one should be eaten? :-)

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 12:55:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

keep the succubus with war god but i prefer succubus with berserk if you get it

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:02:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would most likely keep the one with War God. It just seems better for the Succubus compared to Stone Skin.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 2:57:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

War God is what I would keep.  That is a good skill.  As was said; however berserk is a better skill.  Keep in mind, however, that War God is better than 75% of the other skills you could get and not worth a re-roll unless you are ready to spend 1500 gems .  If you spend 1500 Gems, you have more than a 50/50 chance to get something better if you accept anything better.  If you want to get one of the best skills, at a high level, you'll need to be willing to spend 30,000 gems to have the odds in your favor.

Remember, there are many skills and 5 levels or each.  A re-roll for you could be much worse.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 3:15:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Revitalize is still beast as hell on the Succubus in the Arena. NO doubt about it. Guaranteed 2 proc on the TH.

Signature