Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 15    Total Posts: 1186910

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Being able to see your own battle reports.

[Copy link] 4/1547

Posted on 9/22/13 11:51:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I bet there was already a thread about this before, but why can't we see our own battle reports and our own replays.

In the arena we can see both, yet we can't in raids.

I often get disconnected while raiding and sometimes have no idea how much ress I looted and how many troops I lost.

This feature in my opinion is a must and it's very strange that it wasn't added to the game yet.

Also replay features from your own battle would enable players to record their own fight (without having to record every single raid in real time) and make guides on raiding to help others.

This would be extremely simple to add in the game since the battle report and replay file already exist and the other player has access to it.

Cheers,

Gaz

Signature
Posted on 9/22/13 12:02:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It has been brought up a few times.

I agree though; it is weird we aren't able to see our own raids. Hopefully, they'll implement it with the next major update.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 6:08:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best thing about this suggestion is that it could be an option.
Somehow maybe there could be an option to choose wether or not one want to save this information on ones own phone/tablet/pad/etc/you get the picture.
That way it might be that the server capasity or capasity in general won't be upped that much for those who run this show called, Castle Clash.

Mr.Ninja

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 6:34:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

for battle reports you could just make a screenshot yourself?!

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 11:59:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i agree on this suggestion. Its a must have and already on many lists.

Signature