Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1185291

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Switching Gmail sync from one account to another.

[Copy link] 4/1449

Posted on 9/22/13 9:37:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I first download the game on my phone and sync it there with Gmail. Then I also downloaded on my tablet and played that longer and It won't let me sync with my Gmail be cause it's synced with my phone accost hat I didn't even play much.

So how can I change my Gmail account from the phone to the table?  My ultimate goal is to be able to play the same game/account on both my phone and tab.  Help please

Signature
Posted on 9/22/13 10:32:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

had the same problem. error the gmail account is already in use on another device. seems it is still tied to the phone.

Signature
Posted on 9/22/13 10:36:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please try below

1) Link the account your want to transfer on your phone with your Gmail.

Accounts and Sync - Add Account - Add 1 Gmail account - Enter Game - Settings - Link Account - Choose your Gmail account - Confirm Link - Authorize - Settings - Link Account - Choose your Gmail account again - Enter Game

2) Link any account on the new device and then change it to the account you want to play with

Accounts and Sync - Add Account - Add 2 or more Gmail accounts (including the account used on the old device) - Enter Game - Settings - Link Account - Choose one of your Gmail accounts (do not choose the account that you have used on the old device) - Confirm Link - Authorize - Settings - Link Account - Choose the previously selected Gmail account - Settings - Change Account - Choose the Gmail account that was linked to your old game account.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 1:29:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I created a new account and added it on my phone linked the account and now I ended up with 2 different games when I tried to link with my tablet it still said it that the email was linked to another game...  Still need help those directions aren't even clear

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 1:37:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

so far we've been using this template for a awhile now and nobody complained and their problems solved.

basically for it to work on the 2nd device is for you to login to the 2nd device with a different account, after that you need to switch to your main account using the linking process. I can't show you pics right now as I don't have my 2nd device with me.

You could try talking to "live support" as well.

Signature