Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1191053

Total:#26

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] my walls ruined the game

Hot Topics [Copy link] 25/4295

Posted on 9/23/13 5:59:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

like many people i placed the spare gold into walls so it wouldnt be raided. well wasnt that a stab in my own eye......

i now have 120 walls at lvl 6. that increases my might by 120*6 = 720 and is making raiding absolutely impossible. For example i started another account a few days ago and it is only 1000 might (compared to 5000) yet because i only have upgraded vaults and one type of unit it has the same strength heros and units.

suggestion:
1. walls dont increase might
2. only your highest level of troop type increases might (so there is a point to upgrade birds and soldiers)

any comments or critique?

i am thinking of scrapping the account with walls anyway depending on whichever account gets the first legendary hero. so far 10000 gems and not a single one :(

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 6:17:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I had the exact same problem. didnt know walls increased might. I was about to stop using my account but then got a druid...... tried making more accounts but never got druid again. so guess im stuck.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 7:05:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Stupid idea, especially #2

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 7:48:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I restarted the game.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 8:03:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Haha I didn't even know walls increased might! Thanks for the info!

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 8:20:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Walls are awesome if you use them properly, just dont upgrade them too high for your might/level

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 8:28:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys these suggestions are all useless and will NOT help the game at all.

What this game need are incentives to have high might and rewards for defending (HB, exp etc).

Just wait and I'm sure the game devs will think of something to balance things up.

Dont give up on your good account or you might end up regreting it once there's a update.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 8:43:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

^ very good point. Good defense will be rewarded, this is a top game that is still new and its only gonna improve.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 9:26:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

was a fun game starting out more I lierally have to gorce myself to play since ghe core aspect of the game is broke at the higher lvls.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 10:39:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

walls increasing might seems gray. it does nothing when raiding ...

Signature