[Chat (Android)] my walls ruined the game

Hot Topics [Copy link] 25/4347

Posted on 9/23/13 10:53:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

how could you restart the game?

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 2:53:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by MisterNinja at 9-24-2013 03:58 PM

Newsflash people of Castle Clash !

I have since day one spent all excessive gold into walls to avoid to be raided too much by hit and runners.
Never had the problem with too much muscle for me to handle in the "division" I fight, and I haven't spent a penny to buy gems.
After 40+ days I rank at 2893 at the moment and can more or less handle what I have to deal with here.
My walls are like this, two thirds are at level 9 and one third is at level 10, the final level for walls.
There are more players that fail to raid me than it is vice versa, so my tip is to keep going at it, focus on levelling up your town hall, heroes and troops, and don't level up too much else before it's needed.
A tip could also be to spend leftovers to upgrade your magic, cause you can still buy it for the "old" price while the countdown ticks.
The same goes for upgrading your troops, but that gets a little expensive quite fast.

Mr.Ninja

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 4:01:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

does magic upgrade increases your might?

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 12:45:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes magic increases the might. I like the point made on the previous page, that there are probably better ways of improvement such as having a reason for gaining might.
I didn't delete the account, just linked another email and use the two accounts now, one with walls and one without.
somebody said they are fine to keep up with the might level. maybe I was just unlucky because I have spent every gem over the last 1.5 months (3000+) and got every ordinary/elite but no legendary, heros are all in the 60s 70s but now get slaughtered by the druids etc.

so in summary. best suggestion so far was to have another reason for might such as exp. any better suggestions?

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 1:27:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same happened to me also. that's exactly what i've done, i upraded 1st my building not my troops.. there should be a delete or sell option of building.....

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 2:28:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Awwww fuck they do..?! Fml! I have like 120 walls to at level 9!

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 2:33:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You upgrade wall you also increase might, when your might increases your raid opponent could be a high might also BUT it could be b'coz of building upgraded or troops upgraded

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 2:43:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

when you upgrade wall your might increased, when your might is high your raid opponent could be a high might level also..... BUT ITS BECAUSE OF HIGH LEVEL OF BUILDING UPGRADES OR HIGH LEVEL TROOPS UPGRADES, WELL i guess they dont need to remove might in walls. i guess a DELETE or SELL option to buildings will do

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 3:00:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I raised my might too fast. even more so for trying to get thor. now I got 2 ninjas and 2 paladins...both with usablel talents. stick with ur account

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 3:20:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

walls are fine to me, i level up my walls to 50000hp,they're very helpful to keep enemys away,only a few of them c@n take me more than 50%

Signature