Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 8    Total Posts: 1180566

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] heroes

[Copy link] 4/1459

Posted on 9/23/13 10:05:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel tank heroes such as the paladin should move faster than say the succubus or a healing hero given opponents attack what they come in contact first. In the arena how can you use a tank class properly when the teaming hero to go with it isnt playin a proper roll and not being attacked first. Such as a buff hero or ranged hero.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 10:26:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i use my paladin druid and pain da as a road block. my assassin and succubus go straight for the shrine.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 3:39:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ive been using the pally/druid as a block and sending  succubus/ninja/marksman to the shrine. works great considering im winning arena matches with lower lvl heroes than the opponent. i just think that considering each hero has a strength and weakness you should be able to pair them properly to balance out the strengths to weaknesses. id like to see the idea of strategy in game to be improved.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 4:19:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually tank should move slower as in any other games, we're already lucky enough that paladin move at the same speed as other heroes.

There's a talent called enfeeble that can solve your problems though, a 1/5 should be more than enough.

Also only for the arena you choose where to put your hero, it's easy to put paladin in from and others in the back, that way your paladin will always tank first. (excluding ninja and assassin ofc)

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 4:25:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My opinion is that the difference and randomness is a pluss, both for us players who have to adapt, and for the developers that will get money to improve the game and invest in other stuff to please us if we choose to buy Gems and try to alter the Skills on our Heroes.

So make the best comboes of what you have and let the limiti be the sky, or was it sky's the limit ! ! !

Mr.Ninja

Signature