Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 19    Total Posts: 1186084

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] bird parks

[Copy link] 11/2269

Posted on 9/23/13 10:45:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seriously griffins needs to be toned down or take up more space. Each and every base looks like a bird park. This is kind of messing up the game as you are making all other units obsolete due to one being able to take 40plus griffins and ignore all walls.

Big ballance issue. And if you look through players bases you will see this.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 10:50:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

here we go again... nerf all the troops!

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 10:54:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

dude look at the damage and hp of griffins, they take up only 3slots and ignore walls. now compare that to the other units.  hmm

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 10:55:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

would of been a different story if they had the same rule regarding walls.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 10:58:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(92667607) replied at 9-23-2013 11:54 PM
dude look at the damage and hp of griffins, they take up only 3slots and ignore walls. now compare t ...

Why are you expecting troops to be even? I've always seen the game with a hierarchy among the troop types, the same way that legendaries > elites > ordinary heroes (in general). Though that is the general idea, you could always use various troops to counter griffins. I am a griffin user, and by experience I fear bases filled with centaurs, archers, pyromancers, or even fellow griffins. Griffins are not overpowered, those who can't deal with them just don't know yet how to counter them.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 11:01:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They are so easy to defeat with lvl 5 Hunters. They are so easy I would venture to say that they are underpowered. I can drop 7 lvl 5 Hunters are each full army camp and eliminate the entire thing. Just raid with Hunters against Griffens. They are very fragile.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 11:56:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

centaurs kill griffons like nobodies business i dont defend my base but if i did i would use centaurs level four or five works nice. they will take out a whole flock of griffons

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 2:14:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Geez griffins can really suck at times. Sure they go over walls... Right into every single enemy, ditching heros.  Seriously i can understand complaints about heros but if your gonna complain about troops, learn to play.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 4:12:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i love to wipe thosr base defend with bird.... 10 centaur can wipe one bird base.... lol.... loser always say this overpowered that overpowered....

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 11:17:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

like you said, when you play griffins your only problem is dealing with other troops. unlike ground units that have to deal with walls and cannons as well as other troops

Signature