Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 47    Total Posts: 1180697

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] hero advice

[Copy link] 13/2190

Posted on 9/24/13 9:06:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I need some advice. I want to sacrifice some heroes to try and lower my might cuz like a lot of people I put a lot of money into my walls. Im not sure if this is a good idea or bad but which ones from the pic do you think I should sacrifice. I have a level 50 engineer as well that could not fit in the pic. Thanks for any help and advice.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 9:38:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

well first off, you can only have one of each type of hero out at a time, so pick one of the executioners and one of the pain das that you like, and sacrifice the other one to the other of their type. you get double points if you consume something of the same type. and while double gealing might be ok, i say druid does well on its own so you dont really need the angel :-D otherwise its all personal preference on your play style. i would say druid shaman executioner painda and engineer for a team

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 9:39:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

healing*

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 10:05:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

why prefer shaman? I would choose Angel. both are range attack. shaman got more hp, but Angel can heal and fly over wall. cannon can do nothing to her.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 10:45:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

shaman is a range tank basically. he can drop the damage he is taking from his power and all so he can last a bit more at times. yes angel can fly, but that can be a double edged sword. unless you use her right she will fly over a wall, leaving the rest of the people, and dying. the heals are nice but just depends if you want to go with two healers (which is perfectly viable) or just one.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 11:14:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Battou1 at 9-24-2013 12:18 PM

Shaman is pretty terrible actually, so I would drop him personally (If that is the only other Hero you have to take up a slot, then keep him until you find a better Hero to replace him). Drop any multiples of Heroes, since you can't have 2 of the same out simultaneously; just pick which duplicate has the best talent and keep that one.

You could drop the Angel since you have a Druid, but some people prefer 2 healers in raids.

Also, by the looks of your Heroes, you'll have a lineup of Druid, Pain-da, Werewolf, Executioner as your main 4 as of now. You can either add in the Angel, Shaman, or Hill Giant. It depends on your preference; would you want another healer, tanker, or DPS.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 11:37:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks guys. also is the werewolf worth leveling up over any of the others?

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 11:51:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

what talent does the angel have? if any good, I would keep.  if not, you could consume her and buy another later

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 12:06:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(84687884) replied at 9-24-2013 12:37 PM
thanks guys. also is the werewolf worth leveling up over any of the others?

Werewolf is a tanker. If you need that tanking aspect, then I'd level him up. Probably not over the Druid or Executioner though.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 12:10:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Consuming your level 1 heros wont decrease your might so much.

I dont like shaman cause he got rly low attack.

And hill giant is weak stat wise later on.

I would use druid, pain da, executioner, angel and engineer if I were you.

Werewolf is a good tank if you rly wanna spend time leveling him up.

Signature