Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 8    Total Posts: 1180566

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] you guys going to fix the game?

[Copy link] 7/1687

Posted on 9/24/13 12:11:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Realy like To know if it's a waste of tome hoping you balance the game.

1. Walls are about useless since all you do is jack up your rating for the griffs and dragon to laugh as they totally ignore them.

2. Exoliting end battle... if the guy looses he needs to be the one paying up to the winner... not the winner still loosing money..mana.

3.  Back to walls. You need to reduce how much they add to rating.

4. Rebalace heros..... my druid teamed up with select heros laugh as defences tickle him.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 12:26:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

this is not a bug. all of this is ur conplain.go make ur own game. I dont like griffins too so I counter them with centaur and shortgunmn and I dont level my griffin. so stop crying out loud. I love the game as it is.so far this is the best among the clashes game.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 12:34:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

what ^ he said

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 12:52:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

there's nothing to fix.u really hav a serious problem. complaining both in offense and defense. ur a retard. the game is fine.i thnk the problem is you. this is a strategy game, u need to use ur brain if u hav one. if u dont, go find another game. try candy crush I thnk u can handle that game. "

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 12:55:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

angry lil kids.. go back to exploiting unbalanced areas of the game and let the grown ups discuss feedback isdues / questions.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 1:06:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. useless walls ???? (not all heroes can fly)      2.winner doesnt lose anything, only the troops that have been killed(there is death in battle)           3.id say the opposite  walls could be worth more in my opinion       4. would you like devs to make all heroes equal ;-)  ,   nice thread buddy

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 1:11:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with him that there is no incentive in a successful defense and that is a big flaw in this game.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 1:40:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Many of these were already discussed many times already.

Only 2 points to add:
1. To know if troops/heroes are overpowered, try fighting your way in the dungeons this will give you a good idea.

2. Maxed walls are actually a real pain in the a$$, if you send griffins and heroes, your heroes will get stuck behind walls and your birds will get slaughter.
Also with the targeting issue a hero can be stuck for the whole fight targeting different walls and never actually breaking any (happens alot with druid).

Cheers

Signature