Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1185332

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] defense and shields

[Copy link] 1/1097

Posted on 9/24/13 1:46:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I used to think griffins were overpowered.   I have centaurs and I have come to appreciate the balance.  I have one complaint.   I successfully defend 70% of the time.  Attackers destroy less than half my town and take my resources.   This leaves me open for more attacks.   Its hard for me to even do dungeons sometimes because my heroes are always on cooldown from attacks.   I think if you destroy less than 75% you get nothing.  If you lose then at least you get a shield.   Please consider this change.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 2:09:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by krzikiller at 9-24-2013 03:10 PM

I copied what a previous post was talking about. I suicide all my units and take off all my heroes and let someone sweep my base for a 10 hour shield.

I lose a TON of gold initially but not nearly what I would have lost if people kept attacking me over and over and over again. At first my pride was hurt that I would let people sweep my base without a fight BUT what sucks even more is every morning I would see all my gold gone with successful defenses.

There are a ton of pros and cons to this idea and I think there is a lot more pros to this situation. At least until the developers decide to actually give the defender something for a successful defense.

Signature