Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 1180508

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] 2m gold/hour

[Copy link] 7/1273

Posted on 9/24/13 7:47:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

After seeing the thread about farming gold off of a smurf account, I decided to try it with mine. My smurf is 2.6k might, level 14TH. Lvl 5 gryphs. Lvl60 heroes. Gold vaults hold 1.4m. I can raid people at that might with barely any losses, leave them under 50 and just keep going til my vault is filled up to 1.4m gold. I then get on my main to raid my smurf over and over. I repeated this for a little over 2 hours and transferred 4m gold. I really think the devs need to look at this. It's not too fair aha

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 7:56:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

not to fair for who? so you're saying that you make that much and its too much so yoy want them to change it ?

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 8:01:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes. I'm taking advantage of it right now, but if everybody did this, new players would be deterred from the game because it would just be a bunch of smurfs raiding all their gold over and over. I leave my base open on my smurf with 1m gold sometimes and.nobody can even touch it because it's all new players that raised their might off of non-combat stuff.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 9:20:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by ygritt at 9-24-2013 10:22 PM

While this is still a valid tactic unless otherwise outlawed by the game devs, I still haven't found the need to create one since I'm doing just fine getting my needed gold for my upgrades just by doing raids (even those amounting 500k-1m). Plus I love the challenge of battling/looting legit players of equal might rather than 'free raiding' my "other self".

Though I have a feeling that somewhere along the road the devs will 'do something' about this. It may be a creative and resourceful way to farm gold but there's just something about it that isn't quite right.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 9:34:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's pretty much just raiding people you normally couldn't because of might level. The origins of my gold is coming from people 5.5k might lower than me. It's definitely an unfair advantage

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 9:48:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

as i posted earlier. they need to change what counts towards might.

definitely not the walls.
definitely not troop levels other then your highest one.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 9:50:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(89147140) replied at 9-24-2013 10:34 PM
It's pretty much just raiding people you normally couldn't because of might level. The origins of my ...

Yeah I hear 'ya about that. For some reason I can't just bring myself to attack significantly weaker players, plus I'd like to see how I fare against players of the same might range as I am in.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/13 10:06:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

agree, it really isnt hrd

Signature