-what kind of heroes
-place of buildings
-kind of defense tower

Signature
Posted on 9/26/13 7:45:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bring this over to my SDP thread with a screenie of your current setup. :D

Signature
Posted on 9/26/13 7:53:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Right now Defense is pointless. I'm at town hall 13 and I get raided by higher lvls that only need to use a druid with a few buddies to bust in and take what they want. I wish they would fix the defense part of this game,building up your base is part of the appealbut it turns out it's just a trap.1 sure might gets up there from building walls you're pretty much screwed.

Signature
Posted on 9/26/13 7:57:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would suggest having everything enveloped in wall.

Signature
Posted on 9/26/13 7:58:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

bah, text to speech sucks hope you can understand what I wrote lol

Signature
Posted on 9/26/13 8:43:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

These are a few of my defense strategies all of which were never over run with a 100% success unless there was a druid in the invasion. Proofing again that this game is all about the druid. Maybe rename it to druid clash. I love this game but the druid does make it incredibly unfair. Im trying to save up on resources and never can. And OK yes for all of you who say to just get a shield I say that its way too expensive for shields and I'm not willing to spend a lot of money. I've spent over $80 already on this game and I've only been playing for about 40 days. I just got one legendary hero and I'm finding it useless to level up my current hero'sbecause iI want the other legendary hero's instead. My goal is to get a druid but I hate that because that's everyone's plan. Why can't it be more even across the board so then there are more strategies to bring to the table.

Signature
Posted on 9/26/13 9:15:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

no matter how i set defense, it takes a lvl80 druid n lvl 80-100  mage,  n your base will most likely go down..!

Signature
Posted on 9/26/13 9:25:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would suggest putting resources in middle, towers, heroes and troops on edge. The goal is to lose by 100 percent. And this is the best way. Avoid having all your forces together or they may avoid thwt part of your base

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 1:10:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Having troops together is better to get clean wipe 100%. Throw in the troops, on the GA on heros, after that drop your troops. End of it heal. Clean wipe! i love it.

Whereas when i split up my troops into 4 concentration camp, sucks enemy manage to 80-90% my base only. The reason y split troops can defense better is > the enemy do not know when is the crucial point to drop his magic, most of the time my 3 troops camp got destroy and my last camp took them all out so sad... as the main focus is on the first building nearest the troop come across >.< so my troops get free hitting.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 7:25:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thx for suggestions

Signature