Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 26    Total Posts: 1182528

Total:#19

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Balancing of the Heroes System (MUST SEE!)

[Copy link] 18/2428

Posted on 9/27/13 10:31:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by blykpsr at 9-27-2013 11:52 AM

I'm sure many of you will agree with this idea

I'd suggest the balancing of the current heroes system we have.

Currently, the hero system is such that legendary heroes has absolute edge over the other ordinary and elite heroes. Which makes the game a little dull and boring. All players do is aim for legendary heroes and there is little or not much "strategy involved".

I propose a change in the system, not in the heroes themselves but rather the ALLOWABLE heroes to be deployed.

there will be a maximum of 15 "slots" for heroes to be used in Raids / Arenas.
Legendary Heroes takes up 3 slots, while elite takes up 2.5 slots and Ordinary Heroes take up 2 slots.

That way, it gives players without legendary heroes a chance to level their playing field,
and ensures more diversity in our current hero setups.
i.e instead of 5 legendaries, you can use 6 Elites , 7 Ordinaries or 3 Ordinaries + 3 Legendaries etc.

Since not many players have legendary heroes, this idea will definitely get them back onto the game!
More players = more income for IGG too.
Its a Win Win for both players and developers ;P

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:46:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anyone with me on this?
Its frustrating to see my friends quit simply because they did not roll a legendary after playing for so long.
This system could potentially bring much more diversity to the current system and more opportunities for different arena / raid strategies :D

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:59:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 11:05:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Care to explain why hierarchy is needed in such a manner that phases out elites and ordinaries completely?
I personally own multiple legendaries myself so this is not a "butthurt" kind of thread regarding the heroes. Experienced and strategic players with no "luck" should at least stand a chance in Raids and Arenas.

Still 5 legends will probably > 7 ordinaries. but at least there's a CHANCE.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 11:22:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 11:31:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have 4 legendary heroes and this doesn't seem like a bad idea...  Mabey Change up the rad

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 11:32:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Change the  ratios

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 12:06:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It sounds good to players like us who have only 1-2 legendaries max, but I don't think the players who spent thousands of dollars would agree with this, neither would the developers.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 12:22:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

well players do pay to have an edge over the others. why would they sacrifice their high paying customers for players who do not pay?

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 12:33:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

NOPE. Never gonna happen lol

Signature