Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 1182236

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Thoughts on thunder god and serpent queen

[Copy link] 6/2257

Posted on 9/27/13 11:32:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For the people lucky enough to have gotten them: what do you guys think of these heroes? Are they more effective raiding or in the arena? How do you use them? Would you get them again or are the original heroes just as good?

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 12:03:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got a serpent queen her skill isn't as good as I thought it hits many targets but mostly walls and it isn't instantaneous damage. So for troops who got poisoned they still have a few more secs to attack you before they die, and 8% dmg x 6 secs / 0.5 secs is only 96% dmg, which is worse than engineer and marksman. Her range is shorter than normal ranged heroes and her DMG and HP are both worse than executioner. I'm surprised that quite a number of people commented that she's great in raiding.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 12:11:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

iv watched vid of both heros attacking my base,they both seem preferred to stay wacking my walls whilst doing damage within,seemed effective ish but by time they got through walls time limit was up lol,mabey better with higher lvls but i think i will still be keeping my heros i already have spent much time upgrading :-)

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:14:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the serpent queen will be better at a higher level with upgraded skills definately for raiding not arena. im not impressed by thunder god i stomp a level 76 today in tbe arena with my level 70 ninja one on one. i thought he would be stronger. if i had the choice between druid and thunder god id take druid hands down

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:19:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i ate my queen

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:28:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

vendeiza89 replied at 9-27-2013 01:03 PM
I got a serpent queen her skill isn't as good as I thought it hits many targets but mostly walls and ...

Agree exactly with this. Imagine facing 10 troops, with an Engineer you might be able to take out those 10 troops instantly whereas with Serpent Queen it may take the entire 6 seconds to take out those troops, and in that time those troops are still attacking you. She isn't that great, however the way her skill works, AoE damage around her as she walks around is pretty cool lol.

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 3:51:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

thor is nice on raids...my low level took out some griffins from the other side...

Signature