Any high level thunder gods around? According to tool tip, it only hit one target. I tried to roll a champ and ended up w thundergod. He seems weak compare to sm or champ arena wise(don't own either). Any insight would be helpful. Thx
A few things to know about the skill:
- It will hit multiple targets for both damage and coma
- It will hit buildings as well (not seen it touch a wall yet)
- The area is limited to around the size of hero base range
- The target is random and can be anywhere on the map
- Apparently, but I've not tested this, it will only hit the altar in Arena and not hit the other enemies. This, if it's true, could get patched or might be intended to avoid making OP.
People keep saying that's it's no good for Arena but it has speed, a decent attack damage and speed and even has a skill that will help out a bit.
People say it isn't good for Arena, because it is true to an extent. The speed is TG's crutch not a positive. He doesn't have the ATK speed or DMG of Ninja, so that speed won't help unless you a 4/5 or 5/5 Revitalize. If you group him, his speed will put him ahead, and he'll end up getting slaughtered.