Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1191046

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] new Griffin bug with newest update

[Copy link] 4/1504

Posted on 9/27/13 5:57:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So when I attack griffins now often times my troops and heroes bypass them if the Griffins are hovering above a wall. I have tested this on 10 different battles. Each battle I was never concerned on getting a victory but rather just trying to pinpoint the new bug. I deployed my heroes one by one a few seconds after each other. The griffins were always the closest target to the deployed heroes but they would leave a few griffins. The griffins would follow and pick off my heroes eventually since they were invincible and unnoticable to the heroes. I repeated this process with tons of (cheap) archers. Even though I would deploy over 50 archers at slightly different locations (but still in the area where the griffins would be the first target) the results were the same. They would most of the time leave a few griffins to wipe everyone. Does anyone else see this problem when attacking griffins?

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 6:34:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea, and I don't even think it's restricted to walls. In one dungeon where the griffins were in the middle of the map my guys just stopped attacking them too...

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 7:21:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Today i have lost almos 1M mana due this bug, i had to farm my "smurf", so could get the resources for an upgrade

Targerss that previusly i will easily win, now i end losing.:(

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 12:49:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

noticed the same thing around walls...frustrating

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 7:00:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've noticed it too. About 5 griffins were still attacking my paladin at a wall whilst everything else moved past the walls and ignored them. Huh? o_O

Signature