Paladin lvl 5 stone skin or Champ lvl 5 revitalize

Raiding
Spirit Mage lvl 5 Berserk
Thunder god lvl 5 Besrerk
Ninja lvl 5 Berserk
Paladin lvl 5 stone skin
Druid Lvl 5 Berserk

I think these are the best for each.
I have a SM, SUC, DRUID, PALADIN and Ninja. I may change my paladin for Champion.
only problem having multiple heros is lvling them all.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 9:51:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Succubus still work better with a revitalize 5/5 than a berserker in the arena.

Ninja deadly strike 5/5 is also hard to beat (revitalize also work great it's a sure kill facing any hero).

I agree it is hard to choose if paladin is better than champ in the arena.

I also agree that berserker is much better overall since its good in raids and in arena, compared to revitalize being only good in the arena.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:02:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I personally think Champion is better than Paladin in Arena. The stun just seems more purposeful in Arena than being able to sit there and tank, since he'll die if it's a concentrated attack. I'd rather get off a 3 second stun then.

Succubus, Revitalize and Berserk, are situational. If you like to single lane/wing your Succubus, then Revitalize would work in your favor. If you like to group your Succubus, then Berserk would work better. It is personal preference.

Like Gazelle said, Revitalize is strictly more for Arena, while Berserk is balanced.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:12:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There's no "best talents" for the arena. If you're ranked high you'll know that. You could get 5/5 of that movement buff talent on your whole team and just use an empty lane and win. You can dps side lane with just ninja and use 4 champs as a distraction lane. You can build a team to 5v5 a lane. There are a lot of different talents that work well in the arena. All my talents are 3/5 and I'm ranked 62nd atm. All heroes level 81 and I can beat 100-110 teams.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:20:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(89147140) a posté en 9-27-2013 11:12 PM
There's no "best talents" for the arena. If you're ranked high you'll know that. You could get 5/5 o ...

If I had all heroes with revitalize 5/5 odds are there's probably no one that could defeat me :p

And btw my defense setup cover the 3 lanes and some players in the top 10 started doing that too since I got there ;P

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:22:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh one more thing, the strongest paladin I have ever seen in the arena also had revitalize 3/5 or 4/5.
I think it was LJ's pal.

Who need stone skin 25% reduction when you can get 70% from the start? ;)

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:31:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I see 3 lanes used I just put all my heroes in the lane their dps is in. The attacker has such an advantage in the arena if they only fight when 2 chances are up. If you lose the first, 2nd is free win. If I were to do a 3 lane though, I'd want berserk ninja in one lane, movement speed succ in another, then pali champ mage revitalize in the third.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:35:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GazelleCC replied at 9-27-2013 11:22 PM
Oh one more thing, the strongest paladin I have ever seen in the arena also had revitalize 3/5 or 4/ ...

I actually fought a couple 5/5 revitalize pallies today. o_O;;

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:37:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ID84734608 a posté en 9-27-2013 11:35 PM
I actually fought a couple 5/5 revitalize pallies today. o_O;;

Nice lol over lvl 100 paly with a good talent can become rly annoying hehe.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:39:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GazelleCC replied at 9-27-2013 11:22 PM static/image/common/back.gif
Oh one more thing, the strongest paladin I have ever seen in the arena also had revitalize 3/5 or 4/ ...

Challenged LJ 3 times today and failed all 3 times :( No doubt his pally is a beast.

Signature