Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 1182236

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Arena Tournament

[Copy link] 10/1846

Posted on 9/27/13 8:20:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know if this idea has been mentioned but I think thid will make this game way more intresting whole making more money for the game makers.  This idea is to have  tournaments for the arena like every 2 or 3 hours.  The tournament that you can  enter for will depend on your might.  So like 0 -2000,  2001-4000 4001-600. These numbers can vary depending on how they would want it. When you enter a tournament u get  matched up with a random opponent. Who ever wins moves on and looser is kicked out of tournament. Because people might not be able to be on for three hours,  u would be able to set your hero placement sort of like your defense or change it before the next round if u make it. Each round will be 3 minutes and then 1 minute in between each one. This will go on till there is one person left and that person is the winner of that tournament. The reward for winning would be 300 gems or whatever the makers are willing to give. U might be wondering how the game makers will make there money with a pretty big reward. Well to enter the tournament, you would have to pay 20 gems. This may not seem alot for such a big reward but imagine every single player in the range of 2000-3000 might, paying 20 gems. All this minus the 300 given to the winner. Not only this but imagine this happening every 3 hours! That's a pretty reasonable profit. Also this won't give any non gem buyers a disadvantage to the game because every player gets a chance to earn atleast 25 gems a day. This will give every player an opportunity to score big.  It's very frustrating to play a game with no motivation to play. If this tournament thing were to happen everyone would have opportunity not just the people with the dough in their back pocket.
Feel free to comment on whether this is a good or bad idea or if you have any ideas to add.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 8:26:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That actually sounds pretty good. Maybe not every few hours, but every day or twice a day. This could be an "event" like certain MMO's have during certain times of the day. It would also give the non-paying players a chance at gems.

One downside would be balance. Some people force their might to be lower than what it would seem in regards to their Hero levels, which could be taken advantage of; same with the paying players who are able to get better Heroes and bring them to higher levels faster with better talents.

One possible way around this would be to have a limit on # of Legendary, Elite, Ordinary Heroes you can have in a team. This is just an idea though.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 8:51:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like this idea and will take it to an Administrator to see what he thinks.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 8:56:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If it cost gems to enter the tourney, then it should give that same amount of gems to the top ~10 players.

20 gems istoo much, if 500 players enter at lower might that's 10k gems, for a 300 gems reward.. lol

Actually I think the tourney should be free because it will probably always be the same players winning.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 9:12:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GazelleCC replied at 9-27-2013 09:56 PM
If it cost gems to enter the tourney, then it should give that same amount of gems to the top ~10 pl ...

I think he said that the winner also gets the "entrance fee" of gems, so that would be a lot of gems, lol. I could have read it wrong.

I could see the same players winning over and over, though.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 9:16:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

tourny sounds good to make it interesting. however, not really feasible at the moment as buildings/spells/training upgrades affect the might grouping and you can't bring these into arena.
it may also discourage players from upgrading their bases.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 9:16:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the tournament can't be based on might. it should be based on heroes' level. there are a lot of people have high level heroes with very low might.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 9:19:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A great idea :lol:lol like the LOL first win get the 2 * GOLD

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 9:24:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You wouldn't choose what tournament you enter...  It would be based on your might.  Also how many times in the arena do you always guess the right way to put your heroes.  One person  could get really lucky in his hero placement and win it all.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 9:41:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dernière édition par GazelleCC sur 9-27-2013 10:52 PM

I do like the idea if there are gems reward.

Also I think might is the best way to rank players or the only way as of now...

And btw arena is already a big tournament with every single players in it and HBs rewards ;)

Signature