Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 1182236

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Another what hero should I use thread

[Copy link] 6/1118

Posted on 9/27/13 8:32:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi everyone.. I've been playing for a little while now and need some advice in what heroes I should use for arena and raiding. Currently have the following:

53 executioner with 2/5 hb
48 werewolf with 2/5 revive
46 pain da with 2/5 berserk
44 cyclops with 1/5 revive
40 assassin with 4/5 revive
1 shaman with 2/5 slowdown or 2/5 self destruct
1 serpent queen with 1/5 berserk

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 8:36:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My suggestion is to learn the game from experience, asking what you should do on every turn in the game isn't playing the game.

It looks more like you want someone else to play the game for you, than you're looking for advices.

I dont say this to be mean, I just see so many thread of that kind it makes me wonder who actually play this game for fun.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 8:36:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Arena:

Executioner
Cyclops
Assassin
Pain-da
Werewolf

Raids:

Swap the Serpent Queen for Assassin. (people have said Serpent Queen was great in raids; I haven't leveled mine up)

I don't recommend Shaman because he is just horrible.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 8:38:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Werewolf - tank
Executioner - bruiser
Cyclops - bruiser
Serpent Queen - ranged DPS
Assassin - wing lane

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:05:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So serpent queen is greater than pain da?

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:11:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do believe it's great to share knowledge and this forum is the right place to do so.

There are also alot of guides in the guide section and you can find alot of usefull information.

I just believe you'll become much better at this game by learning by yourself.

There are many ways to use heroes in this game, by example I was one of the only players using assassin in the top ranks of the arena and I still manage to get ranked first that way.

But if I asked on the forum people would've probably said to use paladin instead of assassin and I might not have made it that far at that point.

If you find your own way to play you'll do much better while being proud of what you achieve.

You can't play more efficiently than by finding the best way to use what you have!

Cheers

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 11:56:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

cyclops and painda suck. fyi. have cyclops 4/5 ds doesnt do squat. dies too quick

Signature