Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 1182236

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] My heroes are not leveling up!

[Copy link] 4/1162

Posted on 9/27/13 9:11:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Alright, been playing this game a while now so I am well versed in how this game works. For some reason my heroes do not gain exp points now. I thought it was odd that my heroes levels just didn't budge. What got me looking into this was my ninja had just reached level40. I upgraded him and do 15-20 Arena battles daily. After a week now he is still at level 40 win 0 exp. I decided to test thus on a new hero and after 15 or so battles...my new hero is still at 0 exp and level 1. I then tested this further and all my heroes have stopped gaining exp.

Well what ever happend beit updates or patches, it is not on my side or my client. Reason is, I wiped my fone using ADB commands(not your standard factory resets for those who do not know rooting and custom android ROMs), loaded Cyanogenmod 4.3 and its a fresh new install. Same thing is still happening.

I emailed castle clash support. They wanted screen shots. Going to send screen shots. But this is annoying. Weeks now my heroes have not leveled up.

Anyone else having this issue? And again, thus has got to be server side and definitely not client.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 9:15:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Arena battles don't give XP and at 20/40/60 etc you gotta spend HB to raise the level cap for your heroes..

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 9:16:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Click the upgrade button on your Hero in the Heroes Altar brutha.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 9:18:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmm, that's weird. Compatability issue w/ Cyanogenmod and the latest update, maybe; and it is causing the game to bug out?

There were other people who have had this problem also. Don't know how they resolved it, though.

Signature
Posted on 9/27/13 10:16:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If your certain that its an issue try reporting to live support, could you provide screenshot of the hero?

Signature