Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1191046

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Stun (coma) lock arena team?

[Copy link] 2/1580

Posted on 9/27/13 11:33:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I just spent 450 gems that i'd ground out. Results: 1 champion (1/5 berserk) and 1 paladin (3/5 heavy blows). And a crystal ooze. So, got me to thinking: could a coma team do well in arena? Run with a ex (2/5 stone skin), marksman (1/5 berserk), and succubus (terrible skill, don't even remember what it is). Could sub in angel or assassin. Levels aren't important, since I'll grind the champ and pally up.

The team setup above has 3 different coma sources (ex, pally, champ). Worth pursuing? Or is my WoW rogue background showing thru in thinking that would be competetive?

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 5:39:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it's worth pursuing this "Coma team", as the stun/coma would do wonders for head-to-head battles. It would have been better if you had a druid in place of the marksman, but as it is I think it's a balanced team with enough defense (pali, champ, exec) and offense (champ, exec, succ). I think you would just have trouble against teams with more offense (ninja) in non-head-to-head battles as the pali is a liability in that department.

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 5:53:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i prefer 5/5 revitalize team :-)  roar

Signature