Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191068

Total:#40

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Shard Farmers.... Display with pride

Hot Topics [Copy link] 39/5903

Posted on 9/28/13 11:43:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do we have a thread that shows the resilience of shard farmers?  

I remember when I finally saved enough for my succubus. It was a great day.  Show your Lengendary accomplishments without gems here.

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 11:44:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 11:46:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Already bought a Champ, saving up for either Ninja or Thunder God, at about 1400 now i think

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 11:52:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I haven't made a conscious effort to farm shards so I currently only have a measly 400+ after 35 days of doing dungeon runs to train/level-up my heroes. I'll probably pick it up soon once I get my heroes to a decent high level (Lv 80-100) and target an ambitious 2200 shards for the TG.

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 11:58:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ygritt you could try farming dungeon 2 skull 2.
I've done it with only lvl 60 heroes, 60+ tops and I can clear it without any hero loses.

If you're interested I can share with you my method of deploying troops ;P

Gotten more than 1000 shards with just 20 days into CC :lol

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 12:10:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

blykpsr replied at 9-28-2013 12:58 PM
ygritt you could try farming dungeon 2 skull 2.
I've done it with only lvl 60 heroes, 60+ tops and I ...

Interestingly, I just started using Dungeon 2 Skull 2 today to level-up my druid. :D In a day's worth of run I already memorized where and when to deploy the support troops hehe. I'm planning to use this also to level up my other heroes and gain shards as a bonus.

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 12:12:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

please do share

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 12:25:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Awesome currently at 150 shards :/ but I'll get there (:

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 12:51:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well my method doesn't ensure 100% hero survival and it is still essential to have a healer on your team.

Personally I feel that the biggest threat in skulled dungeons are the Heroes, not the towers and troops. This is esp the case for dungeon 2 skull 2.
So they important thing to do is to distract the heroes with fodder troops while your heroes wank at them. :lol:lol

If your heroes are only at lvl 60, this dungeon is definitely a challenge and thus some strategic deployment is needed. You'd have to use spells and have larger amount of troop loses.. but
it is still fine.

What I used to do:
1) Drop a few archers up front of the painda and assassin.
2) Drop about 3 heroes plus Guardian angel.
3) Spam a large number of remaining archers on the left and right flank . This is to take care of the Cyclops and the Executioner, both which are a huge pain in the ass.
4) On the left, the archers will aggro and gank the cyclops (near the edge), when you see the aggro, immediately drop 1 hero to destroy the cyclops.
5) On the right side, they will destroy the army camp first before moving inwards, therefore aggro-ing the exe. Only then do you drop your last hero to finish the exe.
6) After that just watch the rest of your hero work through the base.. keep a restoration spell on standby incase any of your heroes are about to die. The shaman is pretty much useless so just ignore that pest. ;P

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 1:15:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

61 days, 5200 shards... Too bad I had to use them to get legendary heroes instead of slimes. :S

Signature