Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191054

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Need Hero / Game Guidance

[Copy link] 13/2908

Posted on 9/28/13 6:26:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

TheHolyHades replied at 9-28-2013 04:24 PM
That sounds like an interesting strategy - but doesn't it only work if the heroes are grouped togeth ...

Gotta be quick on that button buddy. I get 4 out and GA down in less than a second.
Your Heroes went to an Army Camp. This is what I mean by precision. The only thing you have direct control over is the first thing your units go to. A strategic and planned out LZ is crucial.

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 7:01:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Hades answer to your first question: what i did was i exchanged my gems into gold to upgrade my griffin into level 4 and same as to my town hall. It'd save a lot of time farming gold but it also seems to be a waste of gems cause you can use gems to get more legendaries with that amount of gems (450 gems can be traded with 1 million gold depending on the market). However i am still willing to do it cause i have wasted thousand of gems to try and get a druid or ninja but sadly i have not been able to do so. As a player who doesnt buy gems like you i have so much pain in it so id rather use the gems to exchange something promising. Again if you have troubles raiding your opponent i suggest u to slow down upgrading ur townhall but focusing on training ur troops and heroes

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 8:48:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 9:20:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

bumpity bump

Signature