[Copy link] 6/1191

Posted on 9/28/13 7:41:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How to change device?

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 7:44:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 9/28/13 9:30:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can I use the same account on multiple devices?
Yes you can. There are two options of doing this.
The first option is to link the account your want to transfer on your phone with your Gmail. This can be done by following these steps (Thanks to Hoodiee):
Accounts and Sync - Add Account - Add 1 Gmail account - Enter Game - Settings - Link Account - Choose your Gmail account - Confirm Link - Authorize - Settings - Link Account - Choose your Gmail account again - Enter Game

The second option is to link any account on the new device and then change it to the account you want to play with. This can be done by following these steps (Thanks to Hoodiee):
Accounts and Sync - Add Account - Add 2 or more Gmail accounts (including the account used on the old device) - Enter Game - Settings - Link Account - Choose one of your Gmail accounts (do not choose the account that you have used on the old device) - Confirm Link - Authorize - Settings - Link Account - Choose the previously selected Gmail account - Settings - Change Account - Choose the Gmail account that was linked to your old game account.

Question / Answer found in this thread:
http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... 3945&extra=page%3D1

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 3:01:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi!

I am playing the game with my son on his tablet. I am trying to teach him, since he is only 8 years old and not speaking English.

So, it seems our device need to be repaired (no sound) and there is a high chance it will be replaced with a new one.

Do we need to do the above procedure (which seems quite complicated for 2nd read too).
If we will use the very same google account info (user name/mail address) then still need to do something to continue the game where we are on the current (faulty device)?
I think we set the ability to store information on the server for applications on the Android server. Is this step necessary?

Right now we are playing on a quite simple DPS Dual 7" tablet with something 800 x 480 resolution.

I plan to start a new game on my own device which is only planned to buy.
Somebody has an experience if a WayteQ 100qcr device will be able to run the game smooth?
Would like to play Megapolice (Megacity) as well, hope that device will be ok for it too.

Thank you for the help,
Kobor

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 5:10:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

"The second option is to link any account on the new device and then change it to the account you want to play with. This can be done by following these steps (Thanks to Hoodiee):
Accounts and Sync - Add Account - Add 2 or more Gmail accounts (including the account used on the old device) - Enter Game - Settings - Link Account - Choose one of your Gmail accounts (do not choose the account that you have used on the old device) - Confirm Link - Authorize - Settings - Link Account - Choose the previously selected Gmail account - Settings - Change Account - Choose the Gmail account that was linked to your old game account."

Your castle clash information should be stored with the igg/castle clash server, so to maintain your game progress you have to ensure that your new device is linked to the google account that castle clash associates your account information with.

Basically, what you need to do is first ensure that your current game (on the faulty device) is linked to your google account. (Add a google account on your device, then link your game to your google account via the settings option in game)

Secondly, after you get your new device, add your previous google account to your device (the one that is linked to the faulty device), AND a NEW google account to it (create one).

After that, you link the NEW google account to the new device via the settings in game [ " - Settings - Link Account - Choose one of your Gmail accounts (do not choose the account that you have used on the old device) - Confirm Link - Authorize - Settings - Link Account - " ] , then change it to your previous one that was used in the faulty device via the settings. After you have changed it to the google account used in your faulty device, you should have your current game progress.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 5:39:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

if we use the same gmail , is there a need to sync too? i dont quite understand...

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 11:44:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(87524678) replied at 10-4-2013 06:39 AM
if we use the same gmail , is there a need to sync too? i dont quite understand...

You could possibly get an error saying that the gmail is already used in another device, thus the need to create a new one to link it to the new device, then change it back to the gmail account currently in use.

Signature