Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 40    Total Posts: 1185452

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] I hope this maintance fix my revitalize bug

[Copy link] 7/1258

Posted on 9/29/13 3:32:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Almoat been a week. And very frustrating.  Think of quitting if this scenario still exist. Wasting tona of gems for bug talent. I bet u I may not the top1 spender but I might be the top 10 p2p in this game. I can quit any time and changing to pay another 1k usd game I like

Signature
Posted on 9/29/13 4:39:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

no... not yet fixed for me... the giffrin untargeted is still ard as well.. lose my heros to these as well...

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 9:29:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got the same bug and they are no fix upto now

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 9:58:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yah.... i keep complaining and the developer keep lying to us saying that it will be fixed in the next maintainence...but no....!!!! it has been 3 maintainence and not yet fixed!!!!

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 9:58:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

let keep this thread as a top post to put more pressure!!!

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 10:12:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

me my self have this problem like a week, complaint many times, giving tons of screenshots but nothing get fixed.
Is the game technical not capable to fix it or they have another top priorities like thinking how to sell their gems and making next updates that require a lot of gems? who knows?

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 10:23:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by LegendNinjax at 10-2-2013 11:28 PM

I'm currently in Top 10 Arena and I got about 35k HB everyday. I spent alot of money to get revitalize talent for my team but I losed many battle because of this bug.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 4:32:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys,

This issue is still being looked at, we need a little bit more time on this. If you continue to experience this results please try to see if you can record it on video as well, and provide full details to Live Chat or Service Center, it may help in getting the issue fixed much faster. Thanks!

Signature