Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1183783

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] buying heros with gems should they have there own set value

[Copy link] 7/1339

Posted on 9/30/13 6:15:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I don't know bout others look lile they have better luck.... I spent 450 gems 3 times to get the excutioner. Wolf.  The ninja lady.all three times big rip off or I get a freaking blue slime why would it.continue to.give me crap I already.habe that amount of gems is not easy to come by

Signature
Posted on 9/30/13 6:17:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cause IGG wants people to buy gems.

Signature
Posted on 9/30/13 6:21:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't understand what your point is.
Is this solely a ranting thread?

Signature
Posted on 9/30/13 6:30:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So... You want a higher chance to get a Legend?

The game already has that, you can literally pick exactly what you want by using shards.

The whole point of using gems for Hero's is to take a gamble and to be honest you couldn't exactly say you've been unlucky by using such a small number as a sample. If you had bought 50k gems and got nothing I would agree with you.

Signature
Posted on 9/30/13 8:42:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

that's part of IGGs strategy. They make legendary heroes OP, but very rare. That way, you see everybody owning you with them, which makes you want one. You spend all your free gems to try to get it, and you get crap, which causes you to get desperate and buy gems with money, where you still might not get a legendary in $20, so you spend more and more. Lets face it, the only way you can be competitive in the late stages of this game is to spend a bunch of money or have some extreme luck.

A company wanting lots of money, who woulda thought.

Signature
Posted on 9/30/13 8:53:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

deathfrost13 replied at 9-30-2013 09:42 AM
that's part of IGGs strategy. They make legendary heroes OP, but very rare. That way, you see everyb ...

Its all thanks to the paying customers that this game is made possible.
We should thank them

Signature
Posted on 9/30/13 11:12:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

deathfrost13 replied at 9-30-2013 09:42 AM
that's part of IGGs strategy. They make legendary heroes OP, but very rare. That way, you see everyb ...

Well if you are very impatient then you will definitely be tempted to buy gems and take a gamble.
However your point about spending money being essential is invalid.
We have some players up top in the arena without spending a dime , like dwag for example.

You can say that he's an old player so he has the advantage, well I am a new player myself and haven't played for 30 days yet..
However I'm doing pretty well in CC w/o spending a dime.
You really need patience to train your team and farm shards for the correct legendaries.
It takes a long way but its still, possible to enjoy the game w/o spending .

Signature
Posted on 9/30/13 11:37:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

32,000 Gems and still not a single Legendary that isn't a slime. Tell me you are not complaining about 1500 gems.

Signature