Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1183783

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] executioner talent question

[Copy link] 2/1040

Posted on 9/30/13 9:46:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay so I am fairly new to the game, but so far have been having a blast.  I have a level 40 2 star executioner with 1/5 berserk (the default I started with).  With a gem purchase in hero shop I rolled another exec. with 3/5 self destruct.  So my question is... should I keep the one I have or should I level up the new one.... As it stands I dont see myself purchasing many talent refreshes as the all the gems ill be getting will be going to rolling new heroes since I only have one legendary (thunder god with 4/5 revitalization).

Signature
Posted on 9/30/13 9:54:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You would have been better off w/ the 1/5 Berserk. The Self Destruct may help you in Arena, situation depending. Berserk is just a better all around talent.

Your TG has a nice talent, but isn't particularly the best for him. Revitalize is an Arena based talent; TG is a more raid based character. The upside is if you group your TG in Arena then you can proc his skill fairly quickly maybe before he dies. His speed will put him slightly ahead of your other Heroes, which is the downside.

Signature
Posted on 9/30/13 10:01:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Switch to the self destruct. Your thunder god is beast. You can run a pretty decent arena team

Signature