Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 21    Total Posts: 1185353

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Hero Suggestion

[Copy link] 14/2271

Posted on 10/1/13 8:48:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Dalcowboiz at 10-2-2013 08:03 PM

[backcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]I don't know if there is a new hero suggestions thread but here is my hero suggestion:
I think there should be some summoner. He summons like a skeleton warrior that will have some amount of HP, say 500 HP (it doesn't matter). So the summoner summons this skeleton warrior and the skeleton warrior attacks enemy troops like any unit would, heck maybe the skeleton warrior can have his own special ability like if he fills up his energy bar then he does 150% damage to a unit or something. That would add to the fun factor.
When you level up this hero it could either upgrade the skeleton to a better unit (more HP more damage) or it could change the unit the summoner summons altogether. Maybe at lvl 2 skill the summoner can summon something other than a skeleton such as mummy or anything really.
Another option is that he can summon the normal troops such as a guardian, an archer, a mage, or a trent. In this case if he leveled up he could then summon the lvl 3 guardian and if his ability is upgraded again he can summon the lvl 5 guardian. If he is upgraded again he can summon a hammer dwarf. You get the idea. Maybe there is a 38% chance he summons a guardian, a 27% chance of an archer, a 21% chance of a mage, and a 14% chance of a trent. And these numbers can stay the same as it moves on from tier one warriors to tier two. I don't think the exact percents matter, I just through out what seemed reasonable.
Another option is that the summoner summons one skeleton at level 1 ability and then two at lvl 2 and then nine at lvl 9. I think this would just have to be kept in check so it doesn't become to under or overpowered as the level increases.
A predicament is that we need to figure out what happens when the summoner uses his power again if the skeleton or other summoned unit is still alive. If the unit dies then he can be resummoned (which also needs to be made not overpowered). I can image if he died and then instantly is resummoned, that could be pretty cheap (at least in my head, in reality maybe it wouldn't be). If the unit is alive maybe the summoner's ability heals the unit or strengthens it some. Maybe it raises it's attack or defense. That is up to the developers. Whatever is reasonable given the power of this unit. Perhaps if the first one is not dead then another is summoned. If this happend then the units could have like a 10 second survival limit so that there are never more than like 2 skeleton warriors in a battle at once. There could of course be more warriors alive if the summoner had berserk or revitalize as a secondary ability.
I just think this would be a cool unit and it could be useful and if done properly it would not be over or underpowered compared to other heroes.
I realize this is a very complicated sounding hero, but that is because it is awesome! Hopefully if anyone thinks this is a good idea that the complicatedness of it doesn't take away from the idea. Anyways, simplifying my idea of a summoner would be good anyways so if anyone has suggestions then go ahead and suggest away. The point of this isn't really to shoot down or just say that this is a cruddy idea. If it is a cruddy idea I welcome you to say why it is so that it can be improved or tossed out. If it is a great idea then say why or maybe give your own suggestions. They way I figure it, if a developer saw this and wanted to shoot it down or thought it was a good idea, it would help them to read other people's positive and negative feedback.
I know there are more questions to be asked about this hero probably, I just tried to pitch my idea and answer the more obvious questions I could think of.

Signature
Posted on 10/1/13 8:51:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/1/13 8:52:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea of summoning but a new hero doesn't sound like a good idea less alone if it's a legendary b/c that just means more $$$ to spend. But how about letting a hero summon/revive dead hero or dead troops?

Signature
Posted on 10/1/13 9:08:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Toxickills replied at 10-1-2013 09:52 PM
I like the idea of summoning but a new hero doesn't sound like a good idea less alone if it's a lege ...

More $ is exactly why they would add them =P

It also diversifies the game up, you start getting heroes that directly counter other heroes etc and it makes everything more interesting.  

Add a hero that has a special of spell reflect or some shit.. uh oh TG & SM.

Signature
Posted on 10/1/13 9:09:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

darrendota replied at 10-1-2013 09:51 PM
first comment

Was this necessary?

Signature
Posted on 10/1/13 9:34:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sounds great!

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 7:05:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea of summoning but a new hero doesn't sound like a good idea less alone if it's a lege ...

Well if people want to pay, like xCry0x said, then that is good for the developers, they don't have to of course. I shard farm a lot and I know I can get to the higher legendaries eventually. Other people do as well.

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 7:12:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I also like the idea of bringing dead troops back to life. I think it would be overpowered if it brought a hero back. I don't know how that would work in arena though.

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 9:47:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dalcowboiz replied at 10-2-2013 08:12 PM
I also like the idea of bringing dead troops back to life. I think it would be overpowered if it b ...

I'll be happy with jusy brining troopw back and I guess it has not affect in arena?  Since it'll be to overpowered to bring heroes back to life

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 11:10:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea of a hero who can bring troops back to life.  Maybe, when his skill reached max he would bring back a certain number of troops in the immediate area with 10%HP, and as the skill levels up it would increase the number of troops, or amount of HP restored.  i.e. skill 1/9 - restore 5 troops with 10% hp, skill 2/9 - restore 6 troops with 15%hp, 3/9 - 7 troops 20% and so on..

Signature