Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 10    Total Posts: 1185404

Total:#22

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] When you reach 7k+ Might

Hot Topics [Copy link] 21/3358

Posted on 10/2/13 5:05:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay, This is my first post here and I wanted to just comment on something that I've found. Now, I don't want to come accross as though I am having a moan or a rant but it will probably come accross that way.

Anyway, I've hit 7k might and I only have 2 legends in my arsenal. Despite spending $40 already on this game, I can't seem to get the good heros and frankly, with all due respect to the developers of this game, This game is no way worth spending any more than that on (Heck, that's close to  GTA5 or Fifa 14 territory!)

So here's my problem, I have now found it nigh on impossible to win raids. Why? Because everyone I'm pitted against has a high level druid and spirit mage as well as a bench full of other high level legends. This, frankly, makes the game unplayable for me now.

Again, with all due respect. If you have the spirit mage and have spent over $300 on this game, then I do feel slightly sorry for you as there are far better things I would invest my hard earned cash on (I'm assuming a fair few of these proud mage owners have spent mummy and daddy dearest's hard earned cash but hey ho)

Anyway,  if anyone faces a simillar predicament to myself, please enlighten me as to how you remedy this malaise and by all means, please share any tips you may have. I feel the developers should do something to level the playing field but alas, I doubt they will because that would mean less money is spent on Gems by the punters.

Anyway, rant over. Have a fantastic day folks!

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 5:19:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel you. Devs should atleast increase the chances of getting a legendary hero by your might. Its very discouraging that even you got a high might, you still cant get lucky enough for a druid.

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 5:35:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you post a screenshot of what's in your:
- Heroes Altar
- Training Center
- Relic Hall
- Your whole base

Let's see what can be done.

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 5:37:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 5:39:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I also feel the pain of OP.

On my first account I spent now almost 2-months and have 5.5K might with only 2 legendaries after spending around 8K gems.

Then I started a fresh on different device and able to get 2 legandaries (different than first account).

And then after couple of weeks I noticed that if I need to go any further then I need Druid and while trying to get him with gems I got SM also. Now things seems quite easy for me.

So you are right, when I haven't spent that much on game I was losing due to bad might system.

Developers needs to do something to make things a bit levelled for less paying (even free) players.

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 5:46:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 5:53:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For now, you just upgrade your vaults and your Town Hall. Mostly, if your might are 7k, stop upgrading walls STOP UPGRADING IT. And, when you got enough money, go to training center and upgrade your troops. That will make you own most of the raids. So.... ONLY UPGRADE VAULTS AND TOWN HALL, AND UPGRADING YOUR TROOPS.No upgrading any other stuffs.

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 6:12:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What heroes are you using (and what level are they)? Do you have excess heroes in your altar? Are you running dungeons for shards or resources? What troops are you using?

I'm at 7k might also and find myself pitted against everything from all 100+ legendary teams down to lvl 60s or green/blue 80s.

Give us some more info so we can see if anything can be done here :)

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 6:16:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

they need to change system for upgrade heroes.. like lvl 60. ur might need to be at 6000 and so on.

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 6:23:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think I might stop playing this game because of the fact that we need to spend

Signature