Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 19    Total Posts: 1186084

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Tombstone target

[Copy link] 2/900

Posted on 10/2/13 11:53:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't have a screen shot but while grinding shards in dungeon 1 skull 2 a ranger died but the tower and enemy rangers continued to lob arrows at the tombstone. the tombstone showed damage effects and even druid attack speed increase effect. After tower and rangers were attacked they continued to fire on the tombstone ignoring everything else.

Sorry if its been posted already.

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 12:34:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been seeing that again too, I reported if for a previous version, the cannons were doing it, but looks like it's back and worse. Even heroes are hitting the tombstones about 2 times after the death. I'm seeing it in defense replays.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 8:32:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by SingleSided at 10-14-2013 09:44 PM

I now have this too.  It is due to the tenacity talent adding HP that seemingly is not being handled by the game correctly.  Tenacity gives a % increase in HP.  I have 5/5 Tenacity which is a 30% increase.  I think the hero dies when the original HP expires, then they kill off the bonus HP after the graphic is a tombstone!  So he can't fight back!  

Needs resolution....Clearly the graphics in the game were an afterthought.  They estimate the mathimatical game results and not very well.  Been an issue since day 1.  

Signature