Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 40    Total Posts: 1185452

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] The Application HTC Sense (process com.htc.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly

[Copy link] 6/1911

Posted on 10/2/13 1:16:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Getting a HTC Sense error during game play. Castle Clash is the only app causing it. Dungeons seems to trigger it more often then base view but it does also happen while in normal view.
I have searched google and have tried clearing data in HTC Sense, a previously workign fix in other instances. Reinstalling Castle Clash now hoping it was just a bad install. Initially it was not an issue. Not exactly sure when it became an issue but the first week of play it was not at all, ever. Last few days but before the tower patch it has sprung up fairly regularly and hindering game play.
Hoping someone here has dealt with it and knows the sollution. (Crosses fingers)
Will update if reinstalling has any effect.

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 1:19:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Force close Google Services Framework, Force close and clear Cache of Castle Clash, Dump Ram, and if your rooted, run a quick boost.

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 4:54:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

no cache on CC to clear, (due to the reinstall I am sure), how do I dump the ram? not root. Thanks

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 4:56:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

SininStyle replied at 10-2-2013 05:54 PM
no cache on CC to clear, (due to the reinstall I am sure), how do I dump the ram? not root. Thanks

On my device I go to the Task Manager, then the sub-menu called the RAM manager. From there, there is a button to Clear memory.

Signature
Posted on 10/2/13 5:04:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah, no sign of anything like that. Droid Incredible (the first one) if that is at all helpful.

Reinstalling cleared it up for a couple hours then it came back randomly.

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 3:12:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well this seems to be getting worse now. not sure whatelse to try. I could completely reset but it seems to be this game only. It even happens when I have idled out but the game is sitting there with the little warning asking if I am still here.

reinstalled, cleared data in both the game and HTC Sense.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 6:48:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Update*

Ok so I have given up and have gotten rid of the problem all together. I deleted Castle crash.....noooooo the hell I did! I dumped HTC Sense and installed "ADW Launcher" in its place. Problem solved!

Signature