Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 30    Total Posts: 1186616

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Igg needs to act fast.

[Copy link] 19/1913

Posted on 10/2/13 11:53:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This game is turning into complete crap. A few weeks ago I'd say it was the best game on Android market but now it just screws you over. Someone goes to buy gems, over charged their banking account. Had this happen to me twice Btw. Does not listen to the gamers so to speak about what would be great for this game, instead the just go with whatever is easiest and makes them money from us gamers. They will continue to lose people like me who have loved this game for a while now if they don't act fast. I'm giving this game a week to do something great or its gone. Everyone I know that has this game has already uninstalled it. 7 days starting today!

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 12:00:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed, something new and something fun would be a good way to start to bring us back. Boss battles or something like it would be nice. Not just more ways trying to make money, im sure theyve made enough that theu can just hold up to make something awesome for us.

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 12:09:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Now what? Do we just level up and raid? it's so tedious. something new needs to happen.. game is getting boring.

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 12:10:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hope they implement clans, clan events, etc.

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 12:59:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm sure are mods are telling the admins every negative thing about the game and they'll do something about it soon

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 1:03:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Toxickills replied at 10-3-2013 01:59 AM
I'm sure are mods are telling the admins every negative thing about the game and they'll do somethin ...

i also sure they thinking of ways to make money.

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 1:04:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Totally agreed. There are many seriously bug and they do not fix. They need to hear gamers and action faster

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 1:07:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Enarak replied at 10-3-2013 02:03 AM
i also sure they thinking of ways to make money.

Wouldn't you feel the same way though? If you made a game and put hard work wouldn't you like some sort of reward for it?

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 1:16:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by ShadowWerd at 10-6-2013 02:22 PM

It is not even about a reward. It take money to service all the servers needs not only that but if they pay for security and maintenance, that stuff is not cheap. Then there is also probably a developer team and ect...  What you should be doing is being thankful that that game is free to play! No reason to complain about other people spending money on the game.  It's kinda of like a donation when people spend money and for there loyalty and commitment they receive a in game bonus. We could battle back and forth on this topic,  such as are people just really lazy and don't want to take the time to get to a certain point or if they have no skill what so ever so the have to make up for it some way. But the best course of action is if you want to see the game developed a specific way make a petition,  do some research and have a following to make it so. In stead of saying IGG needs to fix this and that why not try and help them out?  I mean why do you think games such as this one with a lot of potential die? It is because all people want to do is complain and want instant gratification. So in all aspects of the matter if the game dies majority of the time is because of the user.

Signature
Posted on 10/6/13 1:21:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've spent $600 and I already had a message passed to admins that I won't spend anymore until the support system is revamped

Signature