Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 40    Total Posts: 1185452

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] while updating...

[Copy link] 6/1189

Posted on 10/3/13 9:07:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I get pretty frustrated with things not working while they are updating but I can almost understand. BUT.. the worst of them all has to be the heros alter, not only can I not see my heros and how much xp they need to lvl up... but I can't upgrade them so I'm stuck for 24 hours?!... also I cannot buy or hire new ones for my towers. 230 gems are at a stand still and my lvl 60 is stuck at lvl 60!...  The entire point to upgrading your heros alter is to avoid ridiculous waiting times... so worth it... can we change a few of these please... well I'm stuck for now I guess. I think ill just wait 15 mins for a hero to replenish... gotta be better than 24 hours... or I'm sure 48 hrs and so on is next.

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 9:14:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol, I am at the point where the only thing I want money for is my troop upgrades.

If someone raids me for 50k I am more annoyed that I have to wait for my heroes to respawn than anything.

Need the damn hero levels!

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 9:29:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yea its like, hey you just got demolished but sit here and watch your heros heal too. getting kicked while you're down.

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 11:36:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

urmm then dont play for a day..or two to finish up e upgrade..or u just have to wait patiently lol

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 2:58:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

u put a lot of  useless thing in ur bases (defense, wall ...) so u raid and can be raided only by high ranking ...the best u can do is to restart

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 4:47:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yea there wasn't much explanation on the might when I started so I didn't realize... I'm not restarting.. its starting to even out. I still raid and win more then I lose.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 6:13:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

they need to do something about this

Signature