Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 10    Total Posts: 1185404

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] New players are not welcome!

[Copy link] 14/2299

Posted on 10/3/13 10:52:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This game puts more focus on long-time and paying players. If a person just discovered this game, he will be annoyed at how much time it will take for him to get to higher ranks. Of course that's technically impossible to achieve top rank but to even reach the top 100k would be a drag.

I'm currently doing an Arena Event suggestion to push the devs so I hope it will get noticed. Just putting up little details though. Watch out for it!

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 11:12:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hate to admit it but I sorta agree with this. There is no way in hell someone who JUST picked up the game would come close to top 1000 in arena without shelling $300 minimum to begin with.

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 11:26:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Yanni318 at 10-4-2013 12:27 AM

Someone who just started should need to spend that kind of dough to get into the top 1k or less lol.  Otherwise they should have to wait to build their base/heroes like everyone else.  

I don't see why someone hopping on a game with a million+ downloads should be hitting a high rank without the time/effort/luck or money spent.  Fact is a lot of people play this game now, unless you're hopping on a brand new game, expect it to take time to overtake current players who have spent weeks/months playing and building their account.

As for impossible, no.  Just it will take more dedication, luck, and you'll just slowly build instead of get the instant satisfaction when someone spends 100s.  I've spent $40 (got 2 legendaries from those, 3 heroes in 80s and 2 in 60s), I'm ranked 180ish at the moment.  And I was consistently 700-1000 before getting those 2.  

Though, I do think the way HB is awarded is out of whack.  Like how rank 300-1000 gives 100 HB/hour.  Then gradual increase in higher ranks and sudden massive spikes.  It's a bit out of whack and IMO out dated now that so many people are playing.

Signature
Posted on 10/3/13 11:39:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed on your point Yanni. I just hope there's something in this game to keep the new players interested while waiting to get to top, say a better Raiding System. And that's what I'm trying to come up with. :)

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:20:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yanni rubbish!! Sick of hearing well I've put 100s of dollars in so I should be top war act blah blah..    Unless those people are going to continue to pump ridicules amounts of money in then the game will slowly dry up, because you need new players to invest. I am one of those players and because of the might issue I am ready.to jack it in. I have paid a little swell and would have been ready to pay somemore but not enjoyable anymore.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:43:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

...I kinda feel like video games just work that way. I play halo, I don't play as much anymore. I played a ton ton in high school and got pretty good. The only people of my friends who will be as good as me will be my friends who also have played a ton. People can't just pick up a game and expect to be the best. It will take them months like it took myself and yourself. And in that time we will slowly get better while they drastically get better. If they are dedicated they can catch up a lot. They should be playing for fun though so hopefully they can have fun regardless of whether or not they are in top 1000. It isn't that great to be up that high, it is a little more HB per hour than being in the top 100000 but not really that big of a difference in my opinion. I agree with you that they won't be getting up there anytime soon but there is nothing wrong with that.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 2:43:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree about giving it time and I don't expect anyone to be up there after a week. But for me its not about No1 its about enjoyment and maybe its me but it just seems if you want to get on you got to spend the bucks. Instead off happerley playing and spending the bucks. Hope that makes sense ;-)

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 2:51:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i just started the game (16 days), and i am 8k in arena , 40 dollars spent, it s very easy when you play 0 defense

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 7:47:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I kindof agree to this post, I started 37 days ago, and I had to shell out a lot of money to be able to be a contender, im not going to put a $$ amount but igg is prolly pretty happy I found thr game lol, ign : im2awesome

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 7:56:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I started the day the game launched and am around the 700 mark in arena, used to be >100 in arena.
I haven't spent a dime on the game, but still enjoy it.

The problem is that most players simply do not have the patience for a game of this type. You don't need to spend money to achieve things in this game. You just need patience. To speed up how fast you get there, you can use gems. But that is your own choice. Other ways of getting gems without spending money have been implemented. TapJoy offers, events, achievements, etc.

The simple fact is that you do not need to buy gems in order to get a high rank, or play happily. You just need patience.
If you want a tiny increase, then do some free offers.

As a side note, those that pay for gems keep the game running, keep the servers up, and keep the game developers developing.
Without them, this game would be gone. So just keep that in mind before getting mad to those who have spent money.

Signature