Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 21    Total Posts: 1185353

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] New players are not welcome!

[Copy link] 14/2298

Posted on 10/4/13 8:37:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its just the fact that legendary heroes are so key in getting into top ranks, that it is almost impossible to get into high ranks or win high level raids without them. This can be quite frustrating as a new player, that makes it so that once you reach a certain a point (probly somewhere in 5k+might), they are unable to do well in the game unless they can get 2-3 legendaries (especially a druid).

Nobody here is saying that spending money is a bad thing. It's just the fact that it gives you such a huge advantage to non-paying players. Even if you did get lucky and got 3 legendaries with free gems, you still wouldn't be able to get a SM, which is a critical component to getting into top play. The gap between paying and non-paying is just so huge that the work required to be competitive with a paying player is not even worth it.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 8:40:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only started ~1 month but is getting rank700ish in arena. Never spent a single cent yet and I only have 4heroes lolol(reduce might)

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 8:44:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

new players can quickly build up troops, defenses, heros, and their base in general.    that was honestly more fun than playing it now (when without paying much, you cant really build up quickly).    i could care less about my rank, actually.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 9:13:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i only read first few comments at the end of the day u have to deal with it ,before this game i played 2 similar games and was years behind the top dogs ,but new players can exploit the system by not upgrading buildings and concentrating on heroes if i could start a new profile i would ,but dont look at the rankings just improve your castle at your pace and be happy with that

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 9:15:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i was lucky enough to download this within the first few days of release on android and have played everyday since and spent a pretty penny and im never gonna catch the top lot so i feel your pain but its a fact we all have to accept the top dogs are already in place and will not budge

Signature