Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 40    Total Posts: 1185452

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Mini Games for shards or gems or gold etc.

[Copy link] 5/1256

Posted on 10/3/13 11:59:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok... so here i am... waiting for my dungeon and arena chances to refresh... buildings for their upgrades... done raiding people for their mana and gold. Now waiting for my troops to respawn... now what to do? Remodeled my base a couple of times... Lemme see... checked the forums to see whats up... checked t.v. nuthin good is on... all i wanna do is play castle clash... but i cant.
So im suggesting mini games... like... a quest of some sort with a good storyline for heroes and good rewards...
or hero challenges... just like warchasers in dota where u cud choose a hero with a unique ability (like immolation etc) and go stomping on a dungeon full of goblins... fight bosses and pick up power ups along the way... all the while everything in ur base... refreshes.

Now wouldnt that be cool? :D

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:12:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

+5000000 it would be great to have something to do while waiting

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:19:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What I would really want to see is they reduce all waiting times on training/respawning of troops and heroes significantly (not building upgrades, ofcourse), so that players will stick to the game even more rather than putting down their devices because of too much waiting time.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:35:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a very good idea. In fact this forum generates a number of good suggestions, but I didnt see one progressing. How sad

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:43:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i agree with the troop respawn times being too long but u also hafta take into account the levels of the troops u are trying to hire... and also of course gems being able to reduce ALL wait times. so for me... highly unlikely...

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 1:02:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would probably play a minigame even if I didn't get much out of it! sounds like fun

Signature