Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 40    Total Posts: 1185452

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] technically

[Copy link] 9/1232

Posted on 10/4/13 10:50:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In theory if I max out my building and troops then level my heroes my might will be the same(or close) than if I was to do it vice versa?

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 10:56:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure, problem is, if you beef up your base first it will help you on defense but won't help you on offense making your raids a lot tougher, as such, I'd focus on your offense before beefing up your base ;)

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 11:00:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ignore ur def, just concentrate on ur offensive, cause no matter how well ur def is, surely there is someone able to 100% you, be that someone that 100% ppl more fun ^^

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 11:00:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ignore ur def, just concentrate on ur offensive, cause no matter how well ur def is, surely there is someone able to 100% you, be that someone that 100% ppl more fun ^^

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:08:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes! never do that! bad idea! !!!!!!!

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:09:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your heroes are your defense. never forget that. troops help a lot in defense but you want good heroes to really survive attacks. plus you need good offense for attacks.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:22:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It will give the same might overall.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 3:52:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

An Elite Hero going from level 1 to 15 adds 100 might. Instead of consuming heroes, and using a decent spot you can jump 100 might in one raid. Worst possible thing you can do lol. But I power leveled everything with gems early on, and couldn't raid until getting legendaries. Then once they capped at 60 while waiting on HB I continued to build instead and wasn't able to raid until the the HB bonus.

Keep your might low, but if you've already screwed it up, might as well use heroes and lots of them to boost it and prepare for the future with the new garrisons. I'm glad I never ate my heroes now.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 4:22:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

crap. I are a level 52 hill giant and a level 51 shaman right before this garrison thing to try and get my might down.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 9:45:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

trust me, ignore ur def, focus more on ur hero, ur def will indirectly get stronger, u will come to a point where u dunnid troop just hero and spell and can perfect raid easily, from a person with 7.5k might ++

Signature