Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 40    Total Posts: 1185452

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Best pile to run with legends

[Copy link] 9/1267

Posted on 10/4/13 12:23:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I have 2 legends and a bunch of useless elites. looking for other opinions on best ones to level up if at all.

65 Druid
60 Succubus
------------------------
40 Executioner - 1/5 Tenacity
20 Assassin - 4/5 Flame Guard
20 Werewolf - 1/5 War God
20 Pain-Da - 3/5 Revitalize
16 Angel - 1/5 Revive
1 Pain-Da - 1/5 Revive
1 Assassin - 2/5 Heavy Blow
1 Cyclops - 1/5 Stone Skin

Any suggestions would be great. I see a steaming pile that havent wanted to bother with but its getting to the point that the added elites can help. Just not sure how much I want to invest in them if anythign at all. Maybe worth just waiting it out?

Thanks

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:28:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How about a cyclops-assassin appetizer followed by a delicious entree of executioner/pain-da with werewolf parts and sprinkled with angel for your Druid.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:31:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pain-da, Exe, assassin would be best for arena.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:33:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GazelleCC replied at 10-4-2013 01:31 PM
Pain-da, Exe, assassin would be best for arena.

Which Pain-Da and Assassin? 2 different talents.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:39:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And assassin, 4/5 flame guard is a high lvl talent but it's bad on low lvl heroes.
Heavy blow 2/5 is probably better for her.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 12:43:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GazelleCC replied at 10-4-2013 01:39 PM

And assassin, 4/5 flame guard is a high lvl talent but it's bad on low  ...

Well I can quickly get her to 40 if it is worth pursuing. Just HBs are tough to come by, non paying so I dont gave gem help to farm. Just wanted to be sure anything I committed to was worth the investment.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 2:04:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Would a Mod mind moving this to http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... 8929&extra=page%3D1
I did not realize there was a dedicated section, sorry.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 2:30:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

65 Druid
60 Succubus
------------------------
40 Executioner - 1/5 Tenacity
20 Assassin - 4/5 Flame Guard
20 Werewolf - 1/5 War God
16 Angel - 1/5 Revive
1 Pain-Da - 1/5 Revive
1 Assassin - 2/5 Heavy Blow
1 Cyclops - 1/5 Stone Skin

______________________________________________________________________________________________

It really depends on your situation. What is might right now? If you've already over leveled, as I did early on, then keep them all and level them for towers. If you're might is your focus, and it probably is, I would level the 3 I highlighted to maximize your arena squad. I believe the arena to be the key to this game, so all my decisions will be Arena 90% raiding 10%.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 2:34:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My might right now is in the 1500's, was lower but tried the cyclops a little to see how it "felt" and well...it remains with the rest of the "pile" lol
I am for the most part completely naked. just the heros and a gold vault lol. Arena is funding my upgrades as I grind Dungeon 1 skull 2.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 2:54:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Never used flame guard so I don't know how it is, maybe itd be good for your assassin though, ya know? If you get in a 1 on 1 battle with a ninja or another assassin itd make it a lot easier to win that battle unless they have a better ability. Try it out though. I think that assassin is the next one to add to your crew there. You probably want an executioner. Werewolf is a good tank unit although I really don't like him that much. Angel's heal is nice, maybe it gets better if you upgrade it, her attack speed is good too. She is a bit weak though. You don't need her since you have druid. Painda is good for raids, not best for arena, but 3/5 revitalize is good. I would probably get executioner after assassin though. maybe cyclops after executioner, I don't like cyclops too much though but he has good attack and good attack speed. His health just isn't super great but it is enough. Hope this helps somehow!

Signature